Will M.

esp ltd ra600

Updated
Anyone have one of these for sale? i am looking for one....
MORE »
Mikhael47

ESP MII Deluxe Tremolo Options

Updated
I have 90's (I think) ESP MII Deluxe.  It appears to have a floyd rose on it. Although the guitar is in great shape, the trem is in pretty rough shape, however it does hold tune fairly well.   I would like to know if anyone...
MORE »
Tom B.

Fake ESP eclipse ctm?

Updated

Bought second hand. The truss rod cover i removed my self. 
The playability seems legit but there's something off about this guitar, escpecially since it's light as hell.
What do you think?...
MORE »
ESP Telecaster

ESP Telecaster

Updated
Can anyone help with this serial # 02547 Blonde Tele. Rosewood neck...
MORE »
If you could bring back 2...

If you could bring back 2...

Updated
Not much happening on the Forums so heres something...   If you could bring back 2 discontinued ESP models. Which ones would you bring back and why?    Heres my picks. ...
MORE »
How can I find the year Made?

How can I find the year Made?

Updated
Serial # 02547 Blonde Telecaster  ...
MORE »
Vintage Telecaster

Vintage Telecaster

Updated
MORE »
Another fake Eclipse?

Another fake Eclipse?

Updated
Hello guys. I need your help. I'm trying to buy an ESP Eclipse-I CTM VBK, but I'm not sure if it is a fake or not. I'm in Spain. Thank you so much!! ...
MORE »
Esp Eclipse Distressed series

Esp Eclipse Distressed series

Updated
My new baby has arrived, cheers to everyone!...
MORE »
Distressed series

Distressed series

Updated
What opinion do you have about the Esp Eclipse Distressed series?...
MORE »
Shamballa

Is this ESP Eclipse I legit?

Updated
These are all the photos that the seller uploaded for the time being. I asked him for photos of the back of the headstock, he should be posting them soon...
MORE »
ESP/LTD EXP-200

ESP/LTD EXP-200

Updated
If anyone is looking for an EXP-200 there's a couple on eBay right now. Satin and...
MORE »
Horizon NT-II in Trans Black

Horizon NT-II in Trans Black

Updated
Hey guys. Anyone know if ESP ever made one of these?  I know they now have the USA version of it, but wondering if back in the ESP Japan days they had this model?   Thanks....
MORE »
Louis B.

Fake ESP Eclipse?

Updated
Was looking in the classifieds, and found this old fella. Although the seller claims it's fake, it looks alright to me. How would you guys tell?    ...
MORE »
Dave where are you...enlighten me... LTD MV200

Dave where are you...enlighten me... LTD MV200

Updated
Dave, can you enlighten me on the history of the LTD MV200?? I recently bought a used one. Serial # indicates it is a 2008, I have also found one more for sale that the serial # indicates it is a 2012. I have looked through...
MORE »