Jimmy F

My 1st ESP/LTD! JH-600-EC

Updated
Jeff Hanneman is one of my bigger influences; and I've always been intrigued by his guitars. When I first started learning how to play, my teacher had a Kahler on his Jackson and I have wanted one ever since.....that was in...
MORE »
Adrian B.

FAKE HORIZON ???

Updated
Hey You Guys,  I want to buy this 2nd hand Horizon, but I'm not sure about the crooked serial number on the back of the headstock... It has really uneven spaces between the numbers :/ hmmmm Can anyone help with some wisdom...
MORE »
Esp Eclipse help!

Esp Eclipse help!

Updated
Hi guys, I'm wanting to know the main things to spot on a fake eclipse. I'm wanting to trade my amp with someone that has a beautiful eclipse but i'm a bit paranoid that it might not be real just because i know there's lots...
MORE »
audiosurveyor

Any 901 ST for sale?

Updated
I am looking to purchase a 90's 901 ST Guitar. If anyone is interested or knowws something i would appreciate the help....
MORE »
WTB: Vintage M-II

WTB: Vintage M-II

Updated
So I bought this guitar in the summer of probably 1997 or 1998 from a local mom and pop guitar shop. I think it was about $350. It was vintage white with a bolt on maple neck/ rosewood fretboard and black headstock that stock...
MORE »
ESP WM-1 Custom

ESP WM-1 Custom

Updated
ESP WM-1 (Water Melon -1)
This was an old butchered ESP M1-Custom guitar that previously had 4 different paint jobs and extra pickups and controls installed and routed etc and was bought back to life with the best airbrush...
MORE »
SunMaster

Eclipse w/p90 and Bigsby

Updated
Not sure the image link works - the image is here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_CfsnnuuqH9TEFBdXhpMzdDUnc Can't find any info about this anywhere. Is it an original spec from ESP?   The serial indicates it's a...
MORE »
David V.

Eclipse-1 CTM PL help

Updated
hey guys and girls,   First post here, just wanting to get opinions on authenticity for this paul landers eclipse.   any links to genuine specs would also be appreciated.   cheers Dave...
MORE »
Anthony B.

400 series tele

Updated
looking for a 400 series tele in shell pink or daphne blue with rosewood board. Thanks...
MORE »
Vintage? Help guys!!!!

Vintage? Help guys!!!!

Updated
Any idea guys? The older Vintage Series? Serial 02387.. any info would help....
MORE »
Anthony B.

Lefty neck

Updated
hi, I'm looking for a left handed 400 series neck, any version. Thanks all....
MORE »
Sibs

Fender American Deluxe vs. ESP Horizon NT-II

Updated
I've narrowed it down to those guitars. Which one should i get??...
MORE »
ESP Hybrid II/2H MGO donated by Bruce Kulick (KISS)

ESP Hybrid II/2H MGO donated by Bruce Kulick (KISS)

Updated
This ESP Hybrid II/2H MGO is a particular model that was made in Japan approximately between 1993 – 1994 only for Bruce Kulick when he was a component of the Kiss. This model has 2 Humbuckers (I think that these  are two...
MORE »
Looking for ESP 48th Street Custom Shop neck plate and parts for project

Looking for ESP 48th Street Custom Shop neck plate and parts for project

Updated
Hi all,  I've got a project on my hands!  I acquired an early ESP 48th street guitar body and neck and I'm looking to make a complete guitar of it!  I'd love to put together a period ESP super strat.  I'm looking for a...
MORE »
bratsvt

Wanting to restore my ESP Eclipse

Updated
                                      Im waiting to restore my esp eclipse.  I was told its from early 80s or possible from early 90s. It originally came with the real gold plated floyd rose but the plating has started to...
MORE »