CreepinDeath81

90s ESP EXP Value?

Updated
Hello Gents, Can anyone determine ballpark value of a 90s ESP EXP? Great condition, hardcase but no COA. I know they aren't worth as much as an MX2, but has anyone scooped one up and know what a good price is?...
MORE »
neveser

Eclipse-I style

Updated
Did ESP create an Eclipse-I that was styled like the E-II Eclipse BB with all chrome hardware?...
MORE »
Bulk SMS,Bulk SMS Delhi,

Bulk SMS,Bulk SMS Delhi,

Updated

Hind IT Solution is Delhi based Digital Marketing Company providing all sort of IT and Marketing Solutions since years.  Services like Bulk SMS or Bulk email are the necessity of any business. Hind IT solution is...
MORE »
Greg H.

Formula NT-ii info

Updated
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and ESP. I just picked this beauty up and am absolutely in love with it! Looks, feels, plays and sounds amazing. The only guitar I've owned which came close was my Jackson Sweetone...
MORE »
Luis B.

ESP Eclipse Standard

Updated
Hi folks! I´m a strat player, but I´ve been GASsing for an ESP Eclipse for some time. Found this one, "ESP Standard", in the brazilian version of...
MORE »
Randy R.

esp m3

Updated
just picked  it up great guitar just not for me. single humbucker,rosewood f8nger board. pink . Sale or trade for other guitars ...
MORE »
Jimmy F

My 1st ESP/LTD! JH-600-EC

Updated
Jeff Hanneman is one of my bigger influences; and I've always been intrigued by his guitars. When I first started learning how to play, my teacher had a Kahler on his Jackson and I have wanted one ever since.....that was in...
MORE »
Adrian B.

FAKE HORIZON ???

Updated
Hey You Guys,  I want to buy this 2nd hand Horizon, but I'm not sure about the crooked serial number on the back of the headstock... It has really uneven spaces between the numbers :/ hmmmm Can anyone help with some wisdom...
MORE »
Esp Eclipse help!

Esp Eclipse help!

Updated
Hi guys, I'm wanting to know the main things to spot on a fake eclipse. I'm wanting to trade my amp with someone that has a beautiful eclipse but i'm a bit paranoid that it might not be real just because i know there's lots...
MORE »
audiosurveyor

Any 901 ST for sale?

Updated
I am looking to purchase a 90's 901 ST Guitar. If anyone is interested or knowws something i would appreciate the help....
MORE »
WTB: Vintage M-II

WTB: Vintage M-II

Updated
So I bought this guitar in the summer of probably 1997 or 1998 from a local mom and pop guitar shop. I think it was about $350. It was vintage white with a bolt on maple neck/ rosewood fretboard and black headstock that stock...
MORE »
ESP WM-1 Custom

ESP WM-1 Custom

Updated
ESP WM-1 (Water Melon -1)
This was an old butchered ESP M1-Custom guitar that previously had 4 different paint jobs and extra pickups and controls installed and routed etc and was bought back to life with the best airbrush...
MORE »
SunMaster

Eclipse w/p90 and Bigsby

Updated
Not sure the image link works - the image is here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_CfsnnuuqH9TEFBdXhpMzdDUnc Can't find any info about this anywhere. Is it an original spec from ESP?   The serial indicates it's a...
MORE »
David V.

Eclipse-1 CTM PL help

Updated
hey guys and girls,   First post here, just wanting to get opinions on authenticity for this paul landers eclipse.   any links to genuine specs would also be appreciated.   cheers Dave...
MORE »
Anthony B.

400 series tele

Updated
looking for a 400 series tele in shell pink or daphne blue with rosewood board. Thanks...
MORE »