Fastest MX-250 Sale in the East!

Fastest MX-250 Sale in the East!

Updated
It was gone before I woke up this...
MORE »
Edwards EX-75

Edwards EX-75

Updated
Hi guys, any idea when the Edwards EX-75 was manufactured?? Im waiting for mine to arrive from Japan but dont know the year ...
MORE »
Cases

Cases

Updated
Hello, can anybody tell me whether the ESP cases in these auctions are authentic? I've never seen similar padding in the lid ... Viper Truckster ...
MORE »
Vinson

ESP EXP neck specs

Updated
Hey all,   Just wondering about the neck shape and fretboard radius for the discontinued EXP guitars? Are they the thin U profile with a 12” radius like the modern day ESP guitars?...
MORE »
David  L.

early ESP bass P/J with two J pickups

Updated

Did ESP ever have a design like this? P bass in the middle between two J bass pickups. I sold off the neck, which was marked ESP. The bridge was a Leo Quan. Thanks in advance for your help....
MORE »
Hunter R.

Gus. G NT/Kiko Loureiro Horizon Made In Japan Model

Updated
Hey ESP, new to the forum.   I had some questions regarding the Old 2011 ESP Gus. G NT and The ESP Kiko Loureiro Horizon series you used to sell. I can barely find any information on the web about them.   ESP Gus. G NT...
MORE »
THE ECLIPSE

THE ECLIPSE

Updated
    I found this babe, this axe seems to be build before 1999  But before buying it (around 300 bucks), I was wondering how much it cost in 1999  And did you know if LH200 pick up are good  ? LH200 pick up seems to be on...
MORE »
Steven H.

ESP M-I

Updated
Hi, I am trying to find some info on an old ESP guitar I have. The neck pocket has the date 3-12-86 and the headstock says ESP says ESP M-I. On the back of the headstock the serial number appears to be 6246. Any help would...
MORE »
LunarSectism

Question about snow white finish

Updated
I just bought a mx-ii in snow white (2015) and was curious if older snow white models yellow over time? Thanks...
MORE »
zakk l.

is this a Horizon fr or a Horizon ii fr ?

Updated
Hello, everybody,  I have a question with my ESP Horizon, i am not sure it is a Horizon fr or a Horizon ii fr. I live in france at paris. I bought this guitar from some one else, it is made in Japan in 2006. And from the...
MORE »
MX220 vs MX250 shape

MX220 vs MX250 shape

Updated
Just a quick question - I know the more rounded angles of the MX220 copied the shame of the Gibson Explorer (specifically the '84), but did the later MX250, with it's sharper, more acute, angles copy a Gibson shape, or was...
MORE »
Ondrej H.

ESP Mirage

Updated
Could anyone please tell me any details on this guitar? What year is it? I bought it in 1995... thanks!...
MORE »
Ah k.

pls let me know what model this is

Updated
hi everyone do u know this model and how much it worth for new price and used price now! thank you all ...
MORE »
Sunil D.

Esp MII NTB help

Updated
im looking for an mii ntb for a friend... a 2011 NtB ia being offered to me and seller claims good as new... anyone know the value? Seller wants 2kusd  thanks guys...
MORE »
Wietse d.

another help real or fake eclipse post

Updated
Hey guys,

Hopefully im joining the ESP family soon too with an ESP eclipse II. Just want to be sure it's the real deal, since the guitar comes without hardcase/certificates etc...
To be honest, it looks good to me,...
MORE »