Esp 400 series

Esp 400 series

Updated
I'm trying to date this guitar but it only has a four digit serial #. Can anybody help?  Had three singles and a single ply white pickguard. I have the original neck with rosewood fingerboard be just in storage at the...
MORE »
Greg M.

Real or fake m1

Updated
Hey guys im reaallllly unfamiliar with esp guitars, im interested in this bad boy one emg81 and one volume knob what else do you need for knucklehead death metal. The seller said he switched the plain emg out for a black...
MORE »
AJ M.

Looking for a model

Updated
I once saw an ESP LTD guitar for sale, it was very similiar to a George Lynch kamikaze but it was all black with no graphics. I'm pretty sure it was an ltd before the gl-200k models existed. I can't remember the model or even...
MORE »
Michael G.

Horizon HRF NT-ii

Updated
Several years ago I sold off my small collection of Kramer's for a bluish purplish Horizon HRF NT-ii, hard tail with 2 blackouts. I finally picked it back up after several years of not really playing. I can't find any...
MORE »
2 ESP Standard Vintage T 2011

2 ESP Standard Vintage T 2011

Updated
Hi there. I got my first ESP after a lifetime of Fender guitars, then another show up here, so i got that one to.   I wounder if anybody could have some information on these modells? I know that the first i got is one of...
MORE »
Floyd and pickups of the original Horizons of the late 80s

Floyd and pickups of the original Horizons of the late 80s

Updated
As I want to get one, I would be grateful if someone can help me answer: 1. What are the pickup and how do they sound ( the neck looks like a hotrails with the letters ESP on the lower centre and the bridge looks like a...
MORE »
Stelios K.

ESP/Edwards E-LP 98 CD 2000

Updated
I Recently purchased this guitar from reverb, but noticed that there is no serial number. Is it a fake? Cant fint any link when googling it. Some people say that the serial numver is in the back of the neck pickup for the...
MORE »
max p.

ESP Original Series MA-CTM

Updated
Hi everyone, i have been wanting to get a real ESP (eclipse) for years, and now i am finally ready to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, my knowledge about the the pricings and differences between real ones and the fakes is...
MORE »
Martin A.

ESP Eclipse info

Updated
Hi, Is it possible to get some more information about this guitar? Brgds Martin ...
MORE »
Pre-Tiered ~vs~ Original / Sig Series

Pre-Tiered ~vs~ Original / Sig Series

Updated
I know there is a noticeable difference between, say a Standard Series and a K/S/T serial, buuuut ...  What is the consensus on the Pre-Tiered ESP (Late 80's - Early 90's) vs the K/S/T serials? Are there as much of a...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse I CTM Dark Purple Satin. Any for sale out there in the world?

ESP Eclipse I CTM Dark Purple Satin. Any for sale out there in the world?

Updated
Hello all. Pushead already knows about this topic; but I wanted to reach out to everyone and wanted to see if there are any Eclipse’s in the dark purple satin out there for sale? I am in the market for one and would like to...
MORE »
Sergey S.

M-II Custom info

Updated
Got this M-II Custom several years ago, EMG 81 in bridge was painted same color as deck. Wanna know what year, where it was made or may be there is something special about it. Would appreciate any info. Thanks! ...
MORE »
simon m.

Explorer avatar graphic

Updated
can some one tell me where i can buy the guitar, esp dont send guitars to spain so i investigating reliable pages to buy it some idea?...
MORE »
Ron L.

Esp/schecter guitar ??

Updated
trying to figure out what i have exactly and what its worth any hlp would be great ty...
MORE »
ICERUNNER

explorer help please guys !!!

Updated
Evening my fellow esp lovers this is my 1st post on here and i came across this over the weekend bought it for 300 quid and wow im very impressed carnt find much info on it apart from the ltd version but this is the full...
MORE »