Trying to find an NV!

Trying to find an NV!

Updated
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a standard series NV. They seem go be impossible to find so if anyone has one or knows where I can find one please let me know. Either black or white. Thanks!...
MORE »
Michael S.

Alexi V with white headstock

Updated
Any info on this guy?  Thinking of picking up but the seller has no COA.  What's the best course of action? ...
MORE »
ESP The Mirage Strat Neck Stamp NY 333

ESP The Mirage Strat Neck Stamp NY 333

Updated
Hi Guys! Found this one in a thrift store. Not sure if it's legit. Neckplate and tuners had been replaced. It has been modified to bass. It has NY 333 written near the neck's end....
MORE »
ESP 90's Explorer Wanted

ESP 90's Explorer Wanted

Updated
I'm looking for a 90's ESP Mx-250 or something close, and in good condition.   No bolt on necks please...
MORE »
Hammerstrike

ESP Viper Standard Baritone vs LTD VB-401

Updated
I'm seriously considering buying a Baritone, but I am a bit uncertain wether to go for the ESP version or the LTD one. ESP Viper Baritone (standard serie) - € 1550,- BODY: Mahogany NECK: Mahogany with White Binding FINGER...
MORE »
Al A.

ESP MII H/S

Updated
I was just wondering if any of you remember the HS MIIs. I had a friend that had a pearl white MII HS with, if memory serves me correrctly, a JB and a rail type single coil. Great guitar, and I am trying to locate one, but...
MORE »
Esp standard horizon NT 7 ( 2012)  White,  reverse headstock

Esp standard horizon NT 7 ( 2012) White, reverse headstock

Updated
Hi I can't find any other guitar like the one I have.  It is a 2012 ESP horizon NT 7 (White and with reverse headstock,  25.5").   Do someone know how much of these where made?  It is not a Baritone guitar, and the...
MORE »
claxor

Swapping necks?

Updated
Question: Can an 80's Mirage Deluxe lawsuit headstock neck from it's original guitar be swapped out for another 80's Mirage Deluxe body?...
MORE »
07 Eclipse EII pricing help

07 Eclipse EII pricing help

Updated
First post... I've come across a beautiful eclipse eII in vintage white. All new hardware and Fishman Fluence classic pickups. Seller says it ships with it's original hardshell. He's asking $1700, which to me seems about...
MORE »
claxor

80's recessed trem?

Updated
Did ESP ever make for the US market (or the Japanese market) a M-I, M-II or Mirage model with a recessed Floyd trem, and a reversed Jackson-Lawsuit headstock? What year and what model name?   Thank you!...
MORE »
4406cuda

What Year IS This M-1

Updated
Hi,   What year is this M-1? How much is it worth? I got it in a trade about two years ago and would like to sell it.   Thanks, Tom   ...
MORE »
val

ESP 901(old model)

Updated
I guy had a black cherry burst ESP 901 (old model) at guitar center, getting it tuned up and crap. So, i was wondering if anybody has any pics of one and/or a place where i could get one. And I know they were only relesed in...
MORE »
wayne d.

tele V neck

Updated
hi. i want to replace the bridge and i'm wondering if a standard style tele bridge will fit? this gtr had 4 mounting holes, but dimesnions seems a bit different from a fender. i don't know what era this gtr is from but...
MORE »
Want to Buy: ESP Eclipse

Want to Buy: ESP Eclipse

Updated
Hello ESP Forum people, I am looking for an older ESP Eclipse with a Floyd Rose, dual EMG 81s (May have other configurations), and 24 frets. I would like to buy one of these, but no one in my area carries a decent selection...
MORE »
max p.

ESP Eclipse II 2005 question

Updated
Hi guys, i am interested in buying this guitar: https://reverb.com/item/20566110-esp-eclipse-ii-2005-quilted-red-maple-emg-made-in-japan-no-e-ii-no-ltd It seems legit, but i'm somewhat concerned about the size and the font...
MORE »