charles d.

What is this guitar? LTD by ESP Delux Tuners Viper Body

Updated
Looking for any information I can get about this guitar. I have attached pictures. It says LTD on the headstock, with a little decal of a musical note in a nucleus. The Truss Rod cover says "By ESP" and it says LTD on the...
MORE »
alexl

Real of fake ESP Eclipse?

Updated
Hello. Could you please help me identifying if this is a real Eclipse?
I'm confused by these non-locking tuners, haven't seen those on any Eclipse. ...
MORE »
Mike F.

Slack term arm on 1988 Mirage Deluxe

Updated
As per post title, my trem arm is now slack and a bit rattly. Any advice please guys? Or is it time to get another term to replace the ESP trem? If so, what with? Floyd Rose? and and all advice would be greatly...
MORE »
White Esp Explorer wanted

White Esp Explorer wanted

Updated
White Esp Explorer wanted In good condition ...
MORE »
Advice for changing strings - Gotoh tuners

Advice for changing strings - Gotoh tuners

Updated
I'm a new owner of an ESP Eclipse II with the Gotoh magnum lock tuners. Looking for advice on how to change strings. I also have a PRS with the winged locking tuners. Anyone know if they function like the PRS tuners? Haven't...
MORE »
Info on pawnshop esp find

Info on pawnshop esp find

Updated
Bought this at a local pawnshop near Seattle wondering if anyone has any idea what model or year ...
MORE »
ESP Standard V - Real?

ESP Standard V - Real?

Updated
Hi all, I'm looking at this ESP Standard V and am not sure if it's real or not. Since I am located in the U.S. I am a bit reluctant to spend a lot of money on a guitar from overseas without being sure of it's authenticity. I...
MORE »
mafmmx

Need advice on which pickup to replace EMG 81 in my ESP M1, What do you use?

Updated
Picked up a new 2012 ESP M-1 last month ( use to own one a year or so ago, had to sell it but promised i would get another one ) Anyways LOVE the guitar, Love the style and the feel of the M1. I am a huge fan of single...
MORE »
Mid 80's strat, happy for any info on this

Mid 80's strat, happy for any info on this

Updated
I recently bought this lovely ESP strat. I can't find any other online that looks like it (there are pictures of this particular one though, that the seller posted recently), and I'm wondering if it might be some kind of...
MORE »
Russell  B.

EX-100

Updated
Does anybody know anything about the LTD EX 100 Explorer? I Googled my axe and nothing comes up, nothing on Ebay that pertains to this model. Even my local guitar center doesn't have any info. What year did ESP run the...
MORE »
Gabriel F.

Do you know this ESP?

Updated
Hi! Do you know this ESP model? I just bought It in Japan, It said SEC-16. Any idea of the year? Thanks! ...
MORE »
Steve A.

ESP horizon help

Updated
Can anyone give me any info on what year this horizon is from?...
MORE »
Could someone from ESP can clarify the ESP EII vs ESP STANDARD dylemma once and for all?

Could someone from ESP can clarify the ESP EII vs ESP STANDARD dylemma once and for all?

Updated
I bought a EII horizon fr. You can see her on my profile picture. When I ordered the guitar my dealer told me that EII was the rebranded ESP STANDARD, so acutally I was going to buy a STANDARD with a different brand:...
MORE »
claxor

Mirage Custom with 2 humbuckers?

Updated
I recently noticed a great player: Brandon Ellis, and saw that he often plays an old late 80's/early 90's ESP Mirage Custom guitar, but it has H-H  pickups and not the typical H-S-S pickup layout. Is this typical for the...
MORE »
Cracked Temolo Bolt

Cracked Temolo Bolt

Updated
Hey! This is an old Horizon I’ve had for about 15 years. One of the bolts that anchors the strings to the bridge has cracked. It’s ok now and holds tune but I think it’ll break after another couple re-strings. Is it possible...
MORE »