ESP M55

ESP M55

Updated
Hello everyone I was at a pawn shop recently and saw an ESP M 55 guitar for sale. I tried to Google it for info on it but didn't yield very many results. Anybody have information on that guitar? I know that is a past model....
MORE »
Black Nickel strap locks?

Black Nickel strap locks?

Updated
Howdy, First time poster. I just got my new M-I and my next step is to get some strap locks. Are there any strap locks in existence that come in Black Nickel? If not, what do most of you that have Black Nickel hardware do...
MORE »
White Esp Explorer Wanted

White Esp Explorer Wanted

Updated
White Esp Explorer Wanted Bolt On Version...
MORE »
christopher f.

Info wanted on 1988 ESP M1 Tiger

Updated
I have had in my possession a George Lynch ESP M1 Tiger. I bought it from a local Guitar Store here in San Diego named Guitar Trader (closed down several years ago) back in 1989. It was signed by George Lynch and verified by...
MORE »
Robert R.

see through red horizon 2008-'13

Updated
 I'm looking for one of these "see through red" standard horizons. Are they rare? ...
MORE »
Bruce M.

WTB ESP Horizon

Updated
Would like to purchase a red Horizon standard.   Show me what you have.  Thx...
MORE »
David G.

esp eclipse

Updated
i took this pic off another post, its identical to mine. was wondering how much it was new, and worth now. it says esp custom guitars on the back of head, and plays great. in near mint with esp hard case.? serial 25032...
MORE »
daniel l.

G&B pickups

Updated
first post here from edmonton canada. i need help with wire codes for an esp designed G&B bridge pickup. it came out of a ltd 256 i believe. i'm wanting to wire it to a two wire connection. so its a five wire if you count...
MORE »
Bret M.

Original MSRP of 80s and early 90s models

Updated
Hey everyone, this is largely academic, but I was just wondering if anyone happens to have any US price sheets - street price, dealer prices, MSRP, anything for any of the ESP models made in the late 1980s and into the early...
MORE »
Cornpunks

The Hybrid

Updated
Hi Guys, I have the chance to buy an ESP 'the hybrid' in Gold Sparkle for around £270.  Anyone have any opinions on these?  Its really out of shape and could use a decent setup but otherwise the condition is fine. No serial...
MORE »
Do I need help, or this OK?

Do I need help, or this OK?

Updated
MORE »
stan b.

Can you figure out this model

Updated
Hi everyone I have a Pretty beat up esp can t even identify the proper model,  a help would be appreciated ...
MORE »
cayoub88

ESP SV-1 NT

Updated
Hi there, I'm new here! I used to own an ESP SV-1 NT (in matt black), and sold it years ago. I've been getting nostalgic about a few guitars i sold and regretted selling years ago, so i'm starting a new collection. One...
MORE »
david c.

ESP Viper Standard Info Needed

Updated
Anyone can help me get some info on this guitar I've had for a few years? Viper Standard. Black Matte I think? Year made and current value? I'm thinking of selling and buying an early Eclipse or E-II. Are the necks the...
MORE »
daniel w.

ESP HORIZON FR 2004 FAKE OR REAL

Updated
I bought this recently as it looks legit and i trust the seller but he’s the second owner and I just wanted to make sure. I looked thru the 2004 and 2005 catalogs but could not find a 2004 Horizon FR Standard Series in...
MORE »