Lee R.

Is this Eclipse legit?

Updated
Hey guys, 

I've been looking for a four knob Eclipse for a long time and food an interesting looking one, but I'm a bit unsure about the details, so maybe someone with a better eye can help.

It's claimed to be...
MORE »
Martin S.

Concerns about old ESP stratocaster

Updated
Hello, i have a old stratocaster which could be a ESP. The dealer says it's an ESP. The stratocaster was modified a bit. The dealer has equiped the quitar with a floyd rose on it. It has no serial number on the back plate....
MORE »
Quent R.

ESP LTD Deluxe J-1004 Spec Query

Updated
Hi guys,  I’m new to this community but have a question or two about the the J-1004 now long discontinued .......I THINK ! I’m considering one but before I contact I would like to know more. Which years were these...
MORE »
Frosty

New guy looking for info on a 91- 93 Horizon

Updated
Hello to everyone. I have what I recall being a 1991-1993 Horizon in gunmetal blue and I can't find much on the net about them. What can anyone tell me about it? What info do I need to give to make it easier to identify? I'm...
MORE »
Data

Eclipse-I Silver CTM Eclipse Paul Landers

Updated
Does anyone know anything about this model? How many silver ones were made? ...
MORE »
ESP LTD EXP 200 pre lawsuit explorer for sale in Netherlands EU

ESP LTD EXP 200 pre lawsuit explorer for sale in Netherlands EU

Updated
For sale in NL local market (not mine) an EXP200 Hetfield style explorer  asking 645€ for it http://link.marktplaats.nl/m1557821492

if you need support or translation just ask...
MORE »
The Broodwich

Eclipse Order

Updated
Hello, I used to post a few years ago under some other name and seem to have forgotten it. Anyway, I work in a store that's an ESP dealer and ordered an Eclipse II in vintage black in May. I was expecting it to be here...
MORE »
Helldogg

Nervous....

Updated
Hey guys check it out, I have a 2 year old Eclipse that has developed a NECK TWIST my tech looked at it and said nope its done! I bought it new and love it to death, the place I bought it from said to call ESP and they'll...
MORE »
cursed1

eclipse

Updated
anyone know where i can get a truss rod wrench for my eclipse standard? thanks...
MORE »
ESP Horizon

ESP Horizon

Updated
I just bought an ESP Horizon FR-II Black Aqua. I am from Costa Rica and I bought it online, so I couldn't test it. The guitar is coming from USA. I want to know experiences of the current users of ESP Horizon...are you...
MORE »
TheDarkOne

ESP MII: Rosewood or Maple?

Updated
Ok. So after all the hardwork, the new forthcoming axe that I shall soon own will be the ESP MII. Now I ask of you, fellow ESP community lovers, which fretboard truly fulfills your needs of a badass axe? The maple or...
MORE »
THANKS ESP!!!!!!

THANKS ESP!!!!!!

Updated
Yesterday, I received my first ESP Standard Series guitar. My ESP Horizon FR-II is just amazing!!! I had never played a guitar like this. When I started play, my "metal heart" was accelerated to the top and my ears were...
MORE »
the 1billion question

the 1billion question

Updated
Hail all you bangers! I decided to ask here because I'm not able to take a decision by myself..first of all, sorry if it happends to come across some spelling mistakes, then: I recently made the best deal of my life (consider...
MORE »
Please help me get some info /specs about this ESP USA MII

Please help me get some info /specs about this ESP USA MII

Updated
Hi there. Got this guitar on a trade and since I am not a Floyd fan my original intention was to sell this guitar and get a Page Hamilton’s model. Long story short I am in love with it and looks like I got a keeper. It came...
MORE »
EC-401vf

EC-401vf

Updated
I've had (and loved dearly) an older LTD EC model. It's much heavier than the current EC-256 and has what appears to be a SD JB/59 combo especially made for ESP. Night and day from the Duncan Designed models. These sound like...
MORE »