johnan

Japanese M-II

Updated
Hello everybody I am new here (this is my first post). I want to buy a black M-II, but I would like it to have ebony fingerboard. However the standard model comes with rosewood or maple only. I found the solution to by...
MORE »
Garettenator

Horizon FR-II

Updated
Why cant I find these anywhere but in Japan and Australia? Im looking for one even if its used I dont care. I played one 2 years ago and I cant stop wanting it. Any help would be appreciated thanks....
MORE »
Richie C

Eclipse Dimensions...

Updated
I just got back from my local shop where I had the pleasure of trying out an ESP Truckster. Now, I've been thinking about picking up an Eclipse for some time now but after trying the Truckster I found the neck might be a tad...
MORE »
jboy500

Eclipse II weight ???

Updated
I have an EC-400vf, wich is a beast, and i wanted to know how the Eclipse II compares weight wise. I love the EC/Eclipse shape just want something lighter. Nobody in my area carries the ESP line so i can't compare them, i...
MORE »
Jim

can Anyone tell me what Guitar I hae??

Updated
HI all, About 15 years ago I bought a used ESP Eclipse, nothing unusual so far. However every other eclipse I have ever seen is a Les paul derived shape, yet this is a Telecaster. It features a bound and contoured Tele...
MORE »
Putting Sperzels on Eclipse II

Putting Sperzels on Eclipse II

Updated
Hi, I'm new here. I've been researching and was told how to put Sperzels on my Eclipse without drilling. But, I was wondering if changing from the Gotohs to the Sperzels will also change my string height(or anything else). I...
MORE »
ESPdude

EMG 89 in Eclipse II

Updated
Hello everyone, I made a post a little while ago about possibly swapping the 60 in the neck for an 85. However I have read alot of good things about the 89. I was just wondering what everyone here thought of this pickup...
MORE »
seal se7en

String Size

Updated
I been having a problem with my Esp Guitar. The problem is that it's like the 3rd time I've taken my guitar to the tech do to fret buzz. His advice was to buy .012-.054 strings since I play in Drop C tuning. Any advice from...
MORE »
seattlecard

Vintage Plus

Updated
Any ESP Vintage Plus strat owners in the house? I'm interested in the newer model (that they do the 'vintage worn' look to). Just curious if there were any owners on the board......
MORE »
JDMX88

What kind of Potentiometers?

Updated
Hey guys, i have a 04 ESP Ecpliese II and I just got the gibson 57/57+ pickups for it. I will need to replace the pots and was wondering if they are normal sized or long shafted pots. Thanks, Jeff...
MORE »
shivering_shade

M-II finaly arrived...

Updated
well... u might remember me... i was the one complaining about waiting for the guitars... in the end.. only one arrived... anyway... i must say its a realy amazing guitar... the sound, the feel... just what i was...
MORE »
giftednmusic

Eclipse II or M-I?

Updated
I'm ready to pick one of these up this week and I've gone back and forth between both to many times to count. Thanks to Chris (new M-I owner) on here for putting up those pics of his new axe and for the info. I'm going to be...
MORE »
jaylaw90

Looking for ESP M-II Urban Camo Neck Thru

Updated
Hey, Im looking for a ESP M-II Urban Camp, so I was wondering if anyone has one up for sale?...
MORE »
JoeBender

Where to find black nickel Tone Pros hardware?

Updated
Hi guys, I was wondering where I could basically get the hardware that comes on ESP Custom series guitars. I was looking for a black nickel Tonepros bridge/tailpiece, black nickel dome knobs, straplocks, etc. Where can I...
MORE »
kbause

2008 Viper Standard?

Updated
Everywhere I look they seem to have the previous model. On the ESP site it says it has flag inlays, and an 81/85 setup. But when I look on most websites it shows the dot inlays and lists the 81/81 setup. Are they just...
MORE »