mbesp

M-II NTB no floyed

Updated
So is it possible to get a M-II NTB with a through body like the M-I NTB without going custom shop in the US?...
MORE »
return to the ESP family and this forum!

return to the ESP family and this forum!

Updated
long time! used to be Crimson Fury Z from the ezboard. i finally nabbed another M-II deluxe, thanks to my 1/2 of the stimulus check and e-bay. right now i've got it apart for an active pup conversion. i just need to score an...
MORE »
Anyone interested in swapping your Gotoh Mag Locks out?

Anyone interested in swapping your Gotoh Mag Locks out?

Updated
I was wondering if anyone wants to trade me my 6-in-line chrome tuners off my SRC for a set of the Mag Lock ones that come on the SS Horizons.. http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/ballacheez/IMG_6077.jpg anyone,...
MORE »
CarpeDiem

Can someone explain to me why the USA gets screwed??

Updated
So, why is it I go on the Jap/Aus sites and see all these nice ESP/LTD models up for grabs that the USA can't get?? Can someone give me some history here?? Thanks!...
MORE »
artifice

WTB: Horizon FR-II STBK or Horizon NT-II STBK

Updated
If you have either one of these ESP guitars for sale, please message me with your asking price and email address. Thanks!...
MORE »
CarpeDiem

WTB Lefty Explorer....FX/EX Questions

Updated
Well I've always wanted an ESP Explorer (lefty), watch a LTD go on ebay last year thinking sometime one would pop up for sale but no luck, so my question is are the EX/FX models worth it?? I don't really like the bodies as...
MORE »
tonymustang302

Need help with super low tuning

Updated
Alright guy's, I have a Eclipse II that im using instead of my (now sold) 7string for Drop A tuning. My guitar guy did the setup with a 54 gauge Low A string because it was the biggest he could fit in the tuner. I'm having...
MORE »
Borked Bob

viper urban camo

Updated
ok when i was in the guitarshop today i noticed an urban camo viper esp neck thru, are these guitars rare? (im looking for a new guitar and really struggling:mad:)...
MORE »
espsy

should i......?

Updated
Should i sell my Eclipse II STBC and use the money towards an Uberschall?? I can't decide.....??...
MORE »
ScytheMan

Edwards Alexi Vs. Jackson RR24(yellow)

Updated
Decided that I either want an Edwards alexi(not pink) or a Jackson RR24. Both have an alder body,OFRs,ebony fingerboard,24 frets,made in japan,neckthroughbodys,and look kickass. However the jackson is more expensive but come...
MORE »
nicknuisance

Eclipse, MII, or Horizon?

Updated
I'm stuck between getting one of the 3. I sold my last LTD, so I can finally be a man and get a standard series, but the 1 thing I'm not sure about is: do I want a floyd or not? All 3 of these guitars are sick, and i am...
MORE »
franky

today i special ordered my next ESP

Updated
hey guys, im happy to tell, that today i ordered a new ESP. :D its an M-II EMG neck thru, Rosewood, reversed headstock, with natural satin neck finish, but in "special color" Urban Camo. this color is offerd on the...
MORE »
Sibs

I have decided.

Updated
I'm going for the Horizon! Don't know which one though. What do you guys think?...
MORE »
Red&Die

Does the Black Horizons NT come with White Pearl binding??

Updated
Does the Black Horizons NT come with Pearl binding like SRC model?? Becuase I saw my friend's Black Horizons NT, it comes the white pearl headstock/body binding, and it's Standard Series model....
MORE »
Gil

question for Eclipse II owners

Updated
I'm thinking of very soon getting an eclipse II I love the way they play and only thing I'm stuck on is color. I wanted to know how well the vintage black finish holds up. they had one in the shop along with the olympic...
MORE »