iBaka

Just a small question.

Updated
Is the Horizon FR and the FR-II both made in Japan? S:...
MORE »
Kurais

Repaint/Restain F-2E

Updated
I have an LTD F series wood stained guitar which has some damage to the stain/clear coat. I'm thinking about sanding it down to the wood and restaining it. What brand/type of stain should I use. Also I was interested in a...
MORE »
M-I & M-II Colors???

M-I & M-II Colors???

Updated
Is Black the only color available for the M-I & M-II series? I bought a M-II Deluxe back in 95' and haven't noticed any other colors since. I'm sure I've missed a couple here and there. I'd like to find one similar...
MORE »
Desnar

Low price standards

Updated
I know some people were trying to clear stock from 06 and whatnot. I'm not interested in buying any, I actually want to know how it affected the second hand market. Where can I find out?...
MORE »
GuitarmanST

Eclipse II "HoneyBust" Polish question

Updated
Just scored on a ESP Eclipse II with the Honey Burst finish, Duncans.... Sperzals... The whole works Great condition MINT condition, may need to adjust the neck slightly but my main question is how would i go about Polishing...
MORE »
cy_berg

Neck shape on the ESP 400 Stratocasters?

Updated
Did the ESP 400-series stratocasters only come with one neck shape, or were there many different versions? What neck shape is the most common? C-shape like the 60s stratocasters or V-shape like the 50s?...
MORE »
thlh

Vintage + Trem Good Enough?

Updated
I want a Strat type guitar and seeing as how Fender prices have gotten stupid high, I am looking at the Vintage +. I NEED a working trem and would prefer a Floyd Rose, but I'm wondering if the Wilkinson will do the job. I'm...
MORE »
sturner

Esp M-ii

Updated
Guys, I'm seriously considering the purchase of an M-II neck thru that's about 1 year old. It's in near new condition. Comes with a non-ESP case. How much do you think it's worth? The guy's looking for $1,300 for it but that...
MORE »
sturner

Which Color?

Updated
Ready to pull the trigger on an Eclipse II. Available are Snow White, Antigue Cherry quilted or the Stained Quilted Black Cherry. I like them all and get decide which color to choose. Rosewood or ebony fretboard doesn't...
MORE »
SacTuro

I;m new here...thought I'd show you all the family esp & ltd

Updated
:)....picture taken in christmas......
MORE »
d_byrne23

ESP M-I Questions

Updated
How do these play...any pros or cons any of you might have? Is the one pickup a problem, and what would be a good price if someone were to buy one of these used..I stumbled upon one..thanks...
MORE »
xx420zwill

MII tuning question????

Updated
hey i have a MII and i want to know what id have to do to tune it to drop A, thats the tuning the band i joined plays in sounds sooo brootal...
MORE »
Newfs

Eclipse II Gotoh Magnums to Schaller Locking

Updated
Does anyone know if any drilling/routing is involved when changing these god awful Gotoh tuners out with Schaller locking mini tuners? I just find that the Gotoh Magnums cannot hold a tuning when being bent....
MORE »
johnny00

I installed a tremolo on my eclipse...just an FYI

Updated
Hey guys. Until I can find an eclipse with a factory floyd rose, I went another route and installed a Bowen Handle. Got it for $60 directly from freedom guitar...they prolly have a wearhouse full of them left over from the...
MORE »
antipole

Differences between Eclipse I & II?

Updated
What are the differences between Eclipse I & II?...
MORE »