adonix

ESP Horizon NT II replacement volume pot, dimarzio pickups

Updated
Anyone knows where to buy original ESP Horizon ntii volume pot? I broke one side of the shaft, so i need to replace it.. If not original one, are there any good replacements? Also, anyone tried Dimarzio pickups in...
MORE »
xx420zwill

Mii trade?

Updated
I was wondering who all would think im dumb for trading my Mii for a ltd h1000 lol, i have reasons though...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

Esp M-ii Ntb

Updated
Can somebody tell me why none (well not exactly none, I think only SamAsh does) of the official online ESP dealers carry the M-II NTB?! I found it at many other online retailers but would prefer to get it from an official...
MORE »
fireblade

ESP Eclipe I or Eclipse II?

Updated
Hi, Does anyone have an opinion on which wud be better guitar? I own an LTD EC-1000 STBC with EMG 80/61 and i love it, neck is brilliant etc.. I want to get an Eclipse with SD pickups, so Im about to drop 1600 odd euro (cos...
MORE »
lhrocker

Guitar value - Mirage Custom

Updated
What would be the approximate value of an ESP Mirage Custom neck thru w/pearl white finish. It has the Jackson style headstock, ebony board, Synclair trem and in 9.5 out of 10 condition. It also has the original ESP HSC....
MORE »
Hisashi

ESP and custom changes

Updated
I know that ESP is ok with the customer choosing either SD's or EMG pickups. They can also do hardware and paint changes. However anyone know if they will out an ebony fingerboard on none ebony fingerboard guitars? Am willing...
MORE »
SixStringer

new member here, pics

Updated
hello all, i guess posting pics is the thing to do when you're a new member?...i tried posting pics earlier in the LTD section, but they appeared as thumbnails...don't know what i'm doing wrong...and i could only post 5....so...
MORE »
iBaka

Just a small question.

Updated
Is the Horizon FR and the FR-II both made in Japan? S:...
MORE »
Kurais

Repaint/Restain F-2E

Updated
I have an LTD F series wood stained guitar which has some damage to the stain/clear coat. I'm thinking about sanding it down to the wood and restaining it. What brand/type of stain should I use. Also I was interested in a...
MORE »
M-I & M-II Colors???

M-I & M-II Colors???

Updated
Is Black the only color available for the M-I & M-II series? I bought a M-II Deluxe back in 95' and haven't noticed any other colors since. I'm sure I've missed a couple here and there. I'd like to find one similar...
MORE »
Desnar

Low price standards

Updated
I know some people were trying to clear stock from 06 and whatnot. I'm not interested in buying any, I actually want to know how it affected the second hand market. Where can I find out?...
MORE »
GuitarmanST

Eclipse II "HoneyBust" Polish question

Updated
Just scored on a ESP Eclipse II with the Honey Burst finish, Duncans.... Sperzals... The whole works Great condition MINT condition, may need to adjust the neck slightly but my main question is how would i go about Polishing...
MORE »
cy_berg

Neck shape on the ESP 400 Stratocasters?

Updated
Did the ESP 400-series stratocasters only come with one neck shape, or were there many different versions? What neck shape is the most common? C-shape like the 60s stratocasters or V-shape like the 50s?...
MORE »
thlh

Vintage + Trem Good Enough?

Updated
I want a Strat type guitar and seeing as how Fender prices have gotten stupid high, I am looking at the Vintage +. I NEED a working trem and would prefer a Floyd Rose, but I'm wondering if the Wilkinson will do the job. I'm...
MORE »
sturner

Esp M-ii

Updated
Guys, I'm seriously considering the purchase of an M-II neck thru that's about 1 year old. It's in near new condition. Comes with a non-ESP case. How much do you think it's worth? The guy's looking for $1,300 for it but that...
MORE »