swill777

TonePros tune-o-matic bridge for Horizon NT-II

Updated
Hey guys, I just bought a like new Standard Series Horizon NT-II and I assume it came with the Gotoh TOM bridge. I would like to replace this with the TonePros TOM bridge. Do you guys know which model # is the correct one?...
MORE »
Nevan

ESP SV or Jackson KV2

Updated
Title says it all...
MORE »
spyder

m-ii guitar neck finish

Updated
hi, does anyone know what type of finish is used on the esp m-ii maple fretboard standard guitar? I got one from 07 and for some reason the finish looks a bit weird. I will try to post a pic but what is bothering me is that...
MORE »
Bones43x

Color Choices!?!?

Updated
It's been a while since I looked at ESP guitars, but what happened to the color selection? Why don't they make the Horizon and Viper in more colors? I want something with EMGs and a TOM bridge. The only Horizon with EMGs...
MORE »
Robinho

delete

Updated
delete plz...
MORE »
Fillifax

Which Eclipse?

Updated
Hey guys I want to buy an Eclipse, but I'm not sure about the big difference between Eclipse I and Eclipse II? I can get an Eclipse I CTM FR for the same price as an Eclipse II or an Eclipse II USA, so what should I...
MORE »
Judas

Hi from new member and some questions

Updated
Hi All Another newbie here just wanted to say hi and I also have a question regarding the Eclipse. I'm looking at adding an Eclipse to my collection and have a couple of questions. I currently own ESP KH202, Ibanez prestige...
MORE »
seefingersrun

Surprised by Eclipse!!!

Updated
Hi There! While driving in traffic today, I decided to pull over at a shopping centre and came across a music shop. To my surprise I stumbled onto a vintage black Eclipse, which I always wanted. Owning an Eclipse myself I...
MORE »
Nevan

24 fret RR question

Updated
Hi all ! I would like to buy a 24 fret RR model ( I have a Jackson RR3 now but it only has 22 frets) but which one is the best? ESP SV or Jackson RR24 They have/are both 24 frets , neck thru body , alder body ,...
MORE »
AS1969

ESP M-I Reverse

Updated
Posting some pictures of my ESP M-I Reverse. I got this guitar around 1990 and it is still in a very good condition. It sounds great and has one of the smoothest maple necks I ever played. Think the pickups are a pair of...
MORE »
it's time to buy a new Horizon u.u

it's time to buy a new Horizon u.u

Updated
yep i am selling an old custom, so i decided to buy another standard... I already have a standard (an horizonFRII stbk with duncans) and i really feel good with it. And now i think it would be good to buy another one with...
MORE »
Will Pwr

Maple Color Suggestions

Updated
I am trying to look for the closes maple spray paint for my ESP M-II Maple Neck. I want to do the following changes, as shown in the images. Any one have some suggestions in spray cans and colors, don't really want to do...
MORE »
johnny00

PROPS to ESP for customer service!

Updated
Just wanted to share this. I bought a brand new EC-401FR from MF, when I got it, it had a left handed trem arm. So I called MF, they wanted me to send the entire guitar back...no no no...They suggested contacting ESP. I...
MORE »
johnny00

Anyone see the ECLIPSE II FR for sale yet?

Updated
Just wondering if the Eclipse II FR is available in the USA yet...I don't see it anywhere, but the ESP LTD EC-401FR is already available and shipping. Thanks....
MORE »
OldSkoolNJ

Up dated Current Pics 1993 MII Guitar Case Options

Updated
Hi everyone I am new to the forums and it looks like I came to the right place... After a 7 year Music Hiatus I am in process of digging out all of my guitars and equipment. Anyways back in the day I was doing 6-8 gigs a...
MORE »