gerryl98

My first post

Updated
Hello everyone!!! I picked up my first ESP guitar two weeks ago in a trade. It's a 2007 ESP Eclipse II FM. I'm still trying to work out some fret buzz and may end up taking it in for an adjustment. I have a question about...
MORE »
Phrygian

Horizon NT-II Colors

Updated
I'm really GASing for an ESP Horizon NT-II. The absolute only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger is the current color selection in the U.S. Here, they're only offered in See-thru Blue and Dark Brown Sunburst. In other...
MORE »
David_VI

After two years, I have my Horizon!!!

Updated
Oh yes, you may remember me asking about a Horizon over a year ago with confinement of finishes and such.. Finally, I got! Guitar Village had a sale and a see thru black FR Horizon. Plus with the VAT going up after xmas...
MORE »
Rhaab

Someone send me esp m2 pics plz

Updated
of the neck joint? My only assumption is its somewhat similar to the old ibanez neck joints? Or is it like fender? I'm going to visit a friend in a bigger city and im just wondering if i should save my money to try out/buy...
MORE »
David_VI

Would a Horizon be a good choice?

Updated
Hey, I've posted previously, (probably a year or more ago) about wanting a Horizon... finally the time is coming nearer! I'm curious though.. would a Horizon suit me? I'm after a floyd rose version, with seymour...
MORE »
Sho

Got my new guitar

Updated
I don't know if this belongs here or not seeing as it's an Edwards. I love the guitar only complaint I have is the dye from the fretboard paints my fingers black. From what I was reading only poorer quality ebony fretboards...
MORE »
Juan David

Horizon FR with Duncans!

Updated
i wish ESP still made the horizon FR with duncans. EMGs are good, but Seymour Duncan are also good if not better. My point is, why not to let the customer chose? Personally, i would love some Seymour Duncan Distortion on a...
MORE »
madcult

Eclipse CTM users

Updated
Hi guys I´ve got offer on Esp eclipse 1 ctm distressed. Honestly I like more the Eclipse 2 but at this time no deal around My question is: Can you compare the thickness of Eclipse I ctm distressed to Esp ltd Ec-1000...
MORE »
val

Really dumb question.

Updated
What are batteries used for on guitars?(like the rzk or some custom shops.) P.S. Those were the only guitars i could think of....
MORE »
sturner

Esp M-ii Ntb

Updated
Looking hard at a used MII NTB. Does anyone know if the Floyd is German Made on this model? Thanks in advance....
MORE »
lynchfan6

ESP M-II neck thickness

Updated
I am new here, but have been an ESP M-II player since I bought my M-II deluxe brand new in 1998. It is a 1997 model, and still one of my favorite guitars. We've been through a lot together,,,,many gigs over many years. ...
MORE »
teame1

How can I get more information about my esp guitar?

Updated
moved to tech forum...
MORE »
andrewcx13

looking for a semi-hollow eclipse

Updated
anybody have one they're willing to part with?...
MORE »
Zero

Difference between Standard, Deluxe, and Custom?

Updated
This mainly pertains to the 80s and 90s ESPs, where I've seen guitars labelled, for instance, Mirage Custom, M-II Deluxe, M-II, Eclipse Deluxe/Custom/whatever, and I got to wondering. All these guitars WERE production models,...
MORE »
Raf_666

ESP black with white pickups

Updated
Hi , I'm thinking about mounting some white duncan distortion pickups in my M-II which is black and maple fretboard ... Someone had done this (or in another guitar ) , i'd like to see some pics :hat I'd like to see some...
MORE »