DB-VII

Esp V-ii

Updated
post deleted....
MORE »
gerryl98

Got my Eclipse II back from the tech

Updated
Wow!! What a difference!!! New CTS pots, new ceramic cap, truss rod adjustment, set the action, intonation, set the pickup height and put 10's back on them. And got it back the same day...2 hours if I'm not mistaken. My...
MORE »
dodgethis

ESP Standard Series - Made to order?

Updated
Hey guys. Went to my local dealer today to make some enquiries on getting a Horizon III STD QM. Since they didn't have one in stock, they said that one would be ordered from Japan and the waiting time would be approximately...
MORE »
Meister

Gold Vintage Plus

Updated
Hi, Recently bought a Vintage Plus in gold. It has SD rail pickups, USA Sperzel tuners and the serial number on the neck bolt plate says 21036. It is certainly not a recent model but don't really know exactly when it was...
MORE »
Rikus

ESP standard with multi pieces neck?

Updated
Hello, it seems that my M-II has a multi pieces neck :x (the horror!) it has a maple neck and i can see 3 lines in the wood in the neck. It was made in 08. Since when did ESP start to put multipieces neck on their standard...
MORE »
Juan David

What new stuff do you want to see in 2011??

Updated
Well, simple topic! Post all your ideas about what would you like to see by ESP next year!...
MORE »
Durethia

Wow, I'm finally here!

Updated
After all these years! I finally got an ESP! A black M-II from Guitar Center in San Diego! This weekend! Wife even offered to help with the costs! I don't even know what to say! It just feels good to finally have one!...
MORE »
gerryl98

Anyone buy from DCGL?

Updated
I'm thinking about ordering a guitar from them. (DrumCityGuitarLand). I've heard nothing but great things on their customer service. If you bought a guitar from them did you pay full asking price or was there some room for...
MORE »
Blitzbok

ESP M-II v Ltd M1000

Updated
Hi, I have a choice of two guitars, a new M1000 Deluxe, or a used M-II. Is it worth taking a chance on a used M-II bolt on? What would you do if you were in my situation? Last thing I want is a delapidated old M-II, but I...
MORE »
gerryl98

My first post

Updated
Hello everyone!!! I picked up my first ESP guitar two weeks ago in a trade. It's a 2007 ESP Eclipse II FM. I'm still trying to work out some fret buzz and may end up taking it in for an adjustment. I have a question about...
MORE »
Phrygian

Horizon NT-II Colors

Updated
I'm really GASing for an ESP Horizon NT-II. The absolute only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger is the current color selection in the U.S. Here, they're only offered in See-thru Blue and Dark Brown Sunburst. In other...
MORE »
David_VI

After two years, I have my Horizon!!!

Updated
Oh yes, you may remember me asking about a Horizon over a year ago with confinement of finishes and such.. Finally, I got! Guitar Village had a sale and a see thru black FR Horizon. Plus with the VAT going up after xmas...
MORE »
Rhaab

Someone send me esp m2 pics plz

Updated
of the neck joint? My only assumption is its somewhat similar to the old ibanez neck joints? Or is it like fender? I'm going to visit a friend in a bigger city and im just wondering if i should save my money to try out/buy...
MORE »
David_VI

Would a Horizon be a good choice?

Updated
Hey, I've posted previously, (probably a year or more ago) about wanting a Horizon... finally the time is coming nearer! I'm curious though.. would a Horizon suit me? I'm after a floyd rose version, with seymour...
MORE »
Sho

Got my new guitar

Updated
I don't know if this belongs here or not seeing as it's an Edwards. I love the guitar only complaint I have is the dye from the fretboard paints my fingers black. From what I was reading only poorer quality ebony fretboards...
MORE »