MontyW

ESP Vintage Plus - HSS pick guard help!

Updated
Help! I need a white 3 ply HSS pick guard that I can use on a Standard Vintage Plus - I wanna go HSS. I have looked all over the web but all the 'Fender'ish' guards are either too thin or will not fit the ESP. Can...
MORE »
Kevin C.

ESP Export Series and Special Orders

Updated
Two Questions on ESP 1. I know ESP has an Export Series Website where they show pretty much all of their models. Is there any way I could ever get one in the USA. Can I talk to a good ESP dealer and ask them to import the...
MORE »
dEzSykEs

Where i can buy black nickel knobs?

Updated
Hi guys, I was wondering where I could basically get the hardware that comes on ESP Horizon series guitars. I was looking for a black nickel dome knob. Where can I find this ? ...
MORE »
feilong29

Can someone verify/identify this M-II/guitar?

Updated
Hi everyone! I recently grabbed a steal of a deal, or so I think, of an ESP M-II standard in white. It had a few mods done to it, to include changing out the hardware for gold, but, the oddity I've come across is the...
MORE »
manicsix

Is there much variation in 'tone' among the same models of standard series?

Updated
I ask this because recently my Horizon NT (Ash) has taken a neglected position compared to my e-drumkit, and I rarely have time to play one let alone both, so and I am considering selling the NT and just purchasing a cheaper...
MORE »
GRAVESEED

Hey I have a question...

Updated
How do i get a hold of an ESP Eclipse Standard in Gloss Black? I don't like the one with the Floyd or the one in Vintage Black. Would i have to special order it from my local ESP dealer? And if so, would it cost a lot more...
MORE »
Becareful

ESP Edward E-LP

Updated
Hi guys, I'm not sure if i'm posting in the wrong thread, but please move if needed. I was wondering to those who have played both the EC-1000 and the ESP Edward E-LP series, what the difference was. I know that the Edwards...
MORE »
Liquid

Early Horizon info

Updated
Hey all. I'm new to the forum and I'm after some info on an the early Horizon models. I've searched the forum and found some little snippets but a lot of the info seems to be outdated. Essentially, I'm looking at what...
MORE »
Juhvo

ESP V std 2006 (with floyd, mat black)

Updated
Hello! So, I'm about to buy an ESP V std but can't find any pics or info about this specific model. Hopefully someone here can tell what this guitar is all about?? As it says in the title, this V is mat black, has a...
MORE »
stormypenny

Hope I am not breaking the rules...

Updated
Where can one sell a ESP guitar other than fleabay? Thanks......
MORE »
Kevin C.

New Guy Hear- Long Time ESP Standard Series fan about to pull the trigger

Updated
Hey guys, I recently joined and thought I would stop by and say hello, got a question or two for you all. I am about to pull the trigger on a couple of ESPs- M-II w/EMGs and M-II Maple w/Duncans. My question is where would...
MORE »
MontyW

Telecaster?

Updated
Do you think ESP will ever make a Telecaster Standard - just a thought as I'd certainly buy into one of those especially if it was as well made as my Vintage Strat and had the same neck profile....
MORE »
Cuzzin Chizzy

ESP through amp modeler?

Updated
Was thinking about buying an ESP Horizon NT-II as an upgrade from the LTD MH-250NT. Would I still notice as much of an improvement in sound going through an amp modeler for recording as I would running through an actual amp...
MORE »
Cuzzin Chizzy

Noticable line splitting maple top

Updated
Are there any ESP's with flame maple top where you don't see a line going down the middle? I think I heard someone say that theirs was properly "bookmatched" to where they didn't have that line. Most of the pictures I see...
MORE »
Newfs

Worth replacing Gotoh TOM on Eclipse

Updated
Just looking into the TonePros locking saddle and bridge. Anyone know if this would be a worth while investment over the stock Gotoh bridge/tailpeice? And what size would I need for my Eclipse II, the Metric with Large...
MORE »