CarpeDiem

EC-1000 vs. Eclipse

Updated
I Aleady Asked This In Another Thread But No One Replied, Hopefully Someone Here Can Help Me Out. I Already Own A EC-1000, Great Guitar. I'm Ordering A Second One This Thursday So I Don't Waste Time On Stage Tuning Up And...
MORE »
Eclipse-II USA 24-7 and Eclipse DB Maple board

Eclipse-II USA 24-7 and Eclipse DB Maple board

Updated
Some new arrivals. Flank shots for GMomma. ESP Eclipse-II USA 24-7 Black...
MORE »
Nevan

ESP SV , ESP M-II or ESP LTD Alexi 600 Scythe

Updated
Hello there ! I have a Jackson RR3 now and I want to buy a new metal guitar. I like to play thrash metal and heavy metal. First, I was thinking about the Jackson RR1 but when I saw the price,I searched something else. And...
MORE »
Osvaldo T.

ESP USA Factory Line Expectations

Updated
Hello fellow ESP Forum Members! Many of you know the news about ESP opening a USA Factory, thus expanding the brand in 2014. Any particular model you want in the line or are you envisioning brand new products along the...
MORE »
abracadabra

M-II vs KH602

Updated
M-II is about €200-300 more expensive, but they seem to have mostly the same specs. So why the difference? Is it just ESP vs LTD quality? Which one would you buy of the two?...
MORE »
Fake ESP Eclipse?

Fake ESP Eclipse?

Updated
found this guitar for sale. Owner said it was purchased for 1,000+ and was asking 400.00 for it.. If it is fake, what is a fake Eclipse even worth? 2-300 dollars? and where is the battery for those active looking pickups....
MORE »
Ebony Fretboard

Ebony Fretboard

Updated
Hi I have a ESP ECLIPSE VW and I've noticed that when I clean the fretboard with the Jim Dunlop fretboard cleaner the cloth is slightly black.  I know this could be dirt but I doubt it because I clean the fretboard every...
MORE »
Floyd Rose Tuning

Floyd Rose Tuning

Updated
Hello ESP Forum people, I have a question for Floyd Rose users. I can restring and tune my Floyd Rose guitars, but one of them has issues with changing tuning. For example, my M series does just fine with going into dropped d...
MORE »
are you thinking of selling your ESP standard M?

are you thinking of selling your ESP standard M?

Updated
Hi, I am an italian guy, I'm looking for a standard esp m2 ntb block letter logo. I can't simply find one in europe, I'm not looking for a gift, so if you're thinking to sell your m2 just mail me and send me some good pics at...
MORE »
zupanman

ESP Horizon NT-II string gauge

Updated
Hello there, I have just bought a brand new ESP Horizon NT-II and it came with 10-46 string gauge on it. I am playing on dropped C tuning and on the guitar i had before i was used to 10-52 string gauge that went perfectly...
MORE »
Mark W.

Warranty registration?

Updated
Is it possible to register the warranty online? I cannot find a link anywhere. I emailed support a few days ago, but no response. Thanks...
MORE »
2013 ESP Eclipse Concerns

2013 ESP Eclipse Concerns

Updated
Hello there,   I am posting here with a few questions because there's no body else who can really help or offer adequate information in my area. I finally saved up and bought an ESP Eclipse about a year ago, hoping to snag...
MORE »
BK

Horizon FR II help

Updated
Hi guys,

Looking to pick up an additional Horizon FRII and need some help regarding one I have my eye on.

It's a 2008 model in STBC and to my knowledge this colourway only came with black nickel hardware, the...
MORE »
tayfun g.

HORIZON FR II FLOYD ROSE PROBLEM

Updated
Hi , I have 2009 ESP FR II guitar and have original floyd rose. Last week i want to change my bridge and i realize a big deal. There is no original  floyd rose with the same dimension. When i look backside it says "made in...
MORE »
DONDE COMPRO ESTA GUITARRA

DONDE COMPRO ESTA GUITARRA

Updated
MORE »