zEr0

ESP SV's necks

Updated
Hey guys, Im thinking of buying myself a nice ESP SV model. I was wondering how the neck profile is. Anyone knows how it compares to say.... an Ibanez Wizard neck? That's what Im used to atm but Im looking for something...
MORE »
My M-II CTM STD

My M-II CTM STD

Updated
Hi you can see my little baby guitar on my profile, this a black M-II CTM STD. This guitar a simply awesome, thanks to esp for made this black pearl....
MORE »
Nino P.

ESP Horizon NT 7 - opinions?

Updated
Hello. I am thinking of buying an ESP Horizon NT-7 guitar in the near future (hopefully). Since me and my band are getting quite serious lately, getting opportunities and so on, I am in a desperate need of a new and reliable...
MORE »
morphius1

Esp or Ltd??

Updated
Is there much of a difference besides price? I've got an EC1000vb and it plays great, I've been looking at getting the Viper Urban Camo or the Ec1000vhb, but is there much of a difference in how the more expensive Ltd's...
MORE »
Vladimir P.

Dealers in Russia

Updated
Hello, I live in Yekaterinburg, Russia. My bear broke my balalaika, so now I am going to buy ECLIPSE-II VB.    Is there an authorized dealer in Russia?   On international distributers section I have found only Canada. I...
MORE »
Old ESP need help identifying

Old ESP need help identifying

Updated
Just picked up a old esp, says the eclipse and has quilted top on the body and headstock, Rosewood fretboard and floyd original with duel Emg 81s has a bolt on maple neck,came with the case serial is 20955 plate looks...
MORE »
Japanese Standards with Old Logo?

Japanese Standards with Old Logo?

Updated
Can you order a Horizon NT-II Standard with the old logo. I HATE the new block one, looks generic ...
MORE »
doubt about the ESP eclipse necks

doubt about the ESP eclipse necks

Updated
The neck of all eclipse are the same shape ? i mean eclipse II eclipse I and eclipse european version and USA version ? thickness nut etc ?...
MORE »
MattiaS

CHANGING MY ECLIPSE II PICKUPS

Updated
Hi Guys! Long time since my last post.... After a lot of years with my faithfull Snow White Eclipse II, I decided to change my old EMGs... And I decided to go with my favorite Pasive Pickups: Seymour Duncan. I was pretty...
MORE »
CarpeDiem

EC-1000 vs. Eclipse

Updated
I Aleady Asked This In Another Thread But No One Replied, Hopefully Someone Here Can Help Me Out. I Already Own A EC-1000, Great Guitar. I'm Ordering A Second One This Thursday So I Don't Waste Time On Stage Tuning Up And...
MORE »
Eclipse-II USA 24-7 and Eclipse DB Maple board

Eclipse-II USA 24-7 and Eclipse DB Maple board

Updated
Some new arrivals. Flank shots for GMomma. ESP Eclipse-II USA 24-7 Black...
MORE »
Nevan

ESP SV , ESP M-II or ESP LTD Alexi 600 Scythe

Updated
Hello there ! I have a Jackson RR3 now and I want to buy a new metal guitar. I like to play thrash metal and heavy metal. First, I was thinking about the Jackson RR1 but when I saw the price,I searched something else. And...
MORE »
Osvaldo T.

ESP USA Factory Line Expectations

Updated
Hello fellow ESP Forum Members! Many of you know the news about ESP opening a USA Factory, thus expanding the brand in 2014. Any particular model you want in the line or are you envisioning brand new products along the...
MORE »
abracadabra

M-II vs KH602

Updated
M-II is about €200-300 more expensive, but they seem to have mostly the same specs. So why the difference? Is it just ESP vs LTD quality? Which one would you buy of the two?...
MORE »
Fake ESP Eclipse?

Fake ESP Eclipse?

Updated
found this guitar for sale. Owner said it was purchased for 1,000+ and was asking 400.00 for it.. If it is fake, what is a fake Eclipse even worth? 2-300 dollars? and where is the battery for those active looking pickups....
MORE »