bratsvt

Wanting to restore my ESP Eclipse

Updated
                                      Im waiting to restore my esp eclipse.  I was told its from early 80s or possible from early 90s. It originally came with the real gold plated floyd rose but the plating has started to...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse II Vintage Black

ESP Eclipse II Vintage Black

Updated
Brand new ($1900 still have receipt!) My loss is your gain: https://reverb.com/item/1199354-esp-eclipse-ii-2011-vintage-black huge deal...
MORE »
Steve A.

New Eclipse owner- a couple minor questions, with pictures

Updated
Long time guitar player/collector here.  I stumbled upon a nice pre-owned Standard Series Eclipse a couple days ago and took the plunge.  Pictures below.  Would anyone be able to answer the following few questions? 1.  I am...
MORE »
Predrag M.

ESP Horizon FR-II pickup swap

Updated
So, I have 2008 Horizon with EMG 81/85 set and I would like to swap it for 57/66 set. Now my question is are stock EMG's (81/85 that came with guitar) solderless and would I have to swap all the electronics if they are not?...
MORE »
Is this ESP MX 250 legit????

Is this ESP MX 250 legit????

Updated
Hello friends! I´m very exited to get this guitar. BUt first, I need your help to verify this guitar first, since theres is a ton of fake ones around! The owner lived in japan for 10 years and bought this guitar form a...
MORE »
audiosurveyor

Any 901 ST for sale?

Updated
I am looking to purchase a 90's 901 ST Guitar. If anyone is interested or knowws something i would appreciate the help....
MORE »
If you could bring back 2...

If you could bring back 2...

Updated
Not much happening on the Forums so heres something...   If you could bring back 2 discontinued ESP models. Which ones would you bring back and why?    Heres my picks. ...
MORE »
Used ESP MII Deluxe

Used ESP MII Deluxe

Updated
For those who live on LTD models and miss the gorgeous Standard line because they're "expensive," I just bought another ESP MII Standard. This one is the MII Deluxe model with humbucker/ single configuration for only $650...
MORE »
Horizon FRII Coil Tap Issue

Horizon FRII Coil Tap Issue

Updated
Hi there, Recently purchased a brand new old stock ESP Standard Series FR2 Horizon. Everything is great however the volume knob/push pull knob for coil tapping knob keeps on popping up into (single coil) and dosent stay fixed...
MORE »
Esp Viper weight differance

Esp Viper weight differance

Updated
Hi!

I'm a big fan of Esp and especially the Viper guitars. I currently have 5 of them, but my latest purchase got me a little stunned.  I bought a used Forect camo from 04 and it felt alot lighter than my other...
MORE »
Bray n

ESP MII

Updated
Hey I am new here. Thanks for having me. I need some help. I am looking at buying a 2007-2008 ESP MII. Now the seller says he has a COA stating the guitar is from Korea but made in Japan and not for sale in North America. It...
MORE »
ESP Horizon NT Fret Buzz

ESP Horizon NT Fret Buzz

Updated
Hi guys!
I have ESP Horizon for about a year and yesterday I´ve cleaned all guitar with Dunlop 65 Kit. I was using 10-46 Elixir for about 2 months, so I decided to change them and clean a guitar. I have removed completely...
MORE »
Bogdan M.

Guitar Playthrough with ESP Horizon and LTD MH-1000

Updated
Hey guys This is a guitar playthrough that me and my bandmate did for one of our songs. We are a young band from Romania and soon we will release our first EP. The guitars used in this video are an ESP Horizon FR II and a...
MORE »
Rejzor

WTB ESP MX-250 or ESP EXP

Updated
Hi guys! New to the forum and all. I'm looking to upgrade my main guitar since my band is turning a bit more serious and the two guitars that I'm looking for are in first hand the MX-250 or if that's unavailable the ESP EXP....
MORE »
Jeremy D.

No E-II series for UK and Japan

Updated
I'm totally pissed because I'm feeling a bit ripped off.  ESP uk and ESP japan still have ESP standard series with no plans of an E-II series to replace it. That is such bull.  So if you were born on the west side of the...
MORE »