alex r.

Question on the esp m ii neck...

Updated
Someone can explain to me why ESP has built extra thin necks only from 2008 to 2013 ?...
MORE »
Alexander L.

ESP Maverick Deluxe

Updated
Hello. My Guitar is ESP Maverick Deluxe. Unfortunately, I can't identify is it real ESP guitar or not. It's logo is unusual .I have never ever seen so. Can anyone help me and tell what guitar is it? Thanks. Best regards from...
MORE »
David V.

Eclipse-1 CTM PL help

Updated
hey guys and girls,   First post here, just wanting to get opinions on authenticity for this paul landers eclipse.   any links to genuine specs would also be appreciated.   cheers Dave...
MORE »
Justin  H.

ESP Eclipse. not sure if fake!!!

Updated
Looking to buy used eclipse. Fake???   ...
MORE »
Looking for ESP 48th Street Custom Shop neck plate and parts for project

Looking for ESP 48th Street Custom Shop neck plate and parts for project

Updated
Hi all,  I've got a project on my hands!  I acquired an early ESP 48th street guitar body and neck and I'm looking to make a complete guitar of it!  I'd love to put together a period ESP super strat.  I'm looking for a...
MORE »
Tom B.

Fake ESP eclipse ctm?

Updated

Bought second hand. The truss rod cover i removed my self. 
The playability seems legit but there's something off about this guitar, escpecially since it's light as hell.
What do you think?...
MORE »
ESP Climax

ESP Climax

Updated
Hello everyone!
Last August I bought this ESP Climax guitar. As you can see, it's a solidbody but it only has an undersaddle piezoelectric pickup. It seems to have a one-piece mahogany neck, a rosewood fretboard and a...
MORE »
ESP Telecaster

ESP Telecaster

Updated
Can anyone help with this serial # 02547 Blonde Tele. Rosewood neck...
MORE »
Lasse L.

ESP Horizon CTM info?

Updated
I got this lovely as feck ESP Horizon (pickup aren't original of course), it plays and sounds awesome! The previous owner said he bought it in Japan..
Now I'm trying to find out more about it, it's got an 8 digit serial...
MORE »
My ESP M-II (Maple).

My ESP M-II (Maple).

Updated
I recently bought a Standard Series M-II (Maple) and changed all the parts to solid black. Didn't fancy the black chrome finish it had on its parts. This M-II has the Extra Thin Flat neck contour which is very awesome, plays...
MORE »
My M-II lux and Eddy

My M-II lux and Eddy

Updated
Hi just joined. Here's my M Deuce Deluxe and a signature Edwards I just bought off bay today. ...
MORE »
Anthony B.

400 series tele

Updated
looking for a 400 series tele in shell pink or daphne blue with rosewood board. Thanks...
MORE »
jake s.

legit exp?

Updated
Saw this on ebay, legit?...
MORE »
ESP Åkesson EX Signature

ESP Åkesson EX Signature

Updated
Afternoon all,   I'm trying to track down a picture of the old Fredrik Åkesson signature model from around 2007. It was an explorer shape, possibly with a Floyd rose and cross inlays.   There used to be an image of it at...
MORE »
LUINRUINS

Sinclair Trem Needed!

Updated
Hello Everyone! I have an 1989 Mirage Custom that is in need of a new sent of saddles. Since ESP/Sinclair decided to use offset saddle screws no retail replacement saddles seem to work. So I figured I come to you all and see...
MORE »