phillip L.

Help with m-ii neck profile

Updated
Hey everyone, I just bought a used standard series M2 online and I can't find much info online in the way of specs for it. It is the bolt on model with rosewood board and EMG's. The question I have is, what neck profile does...
MORE »
Scott L.

Fake Esp Eclipse?

Updated
  Came across this on kijiji...red flag at the price the guy wants for it....          ...
MORE »
Vintage Telecaster

Vintage Telecaster

Updated
MORE »
Are all ESP's 305mm radius?

Are all ESP's 305mm radius?

Updated
The archived pages don't list radius specs but I see the current production seem to all have 305mm radius. I am wondering has that always been the case for all ESP?...
MORE »
gokuangus

Real Explorer?

Updated
Hey guys. I was wondering if you could help me figure out if this guitar is real? I have a feeling it isn't given the person's claim that they are unsure of the guitar's origins as it was a gift. Any and all help would be...
MORE »
Francesco B.

Horizon Fr-II "made in Japan" (URGENT) dilemma

Updated
Hi to everyone,  I'm having a big urgent problem. I'm about to buy an used Horizon FR-II, serial number SS1126626, which totally looks like an original one (pics below). The point is that under the SN there is no "made in...
MORE »
1992? ESP Mirage Mii Deluxe

1992? ESP Mirage Mii Deluxe

Updated
Hi there! Just wondering if can help me out. I have what I believe is a 92 ESP Mirage Mii Deluxe. It has an ESP Floyd (German Schaller) -H-S config and one volume knob. Just wondering if it's rare, has value, etc? Plays...
MORE »
Luis R.

ESP Telecaster Traditional Series

Updated
Hi guys. I´m new around here. I´m planning to buy this guitar and I need some information/help regarding this guitar.It´s a Tele, I think made in Japan??? , it´s from the 90´s ( beginning). Maple neck, sperzel locking...
MORE »
Need to get rid of one of these...

Need to get rid of one of these...

Updated
Not sure what one to keep! thoughts? THe Mirage custom namm piece or the M1? ...
MORE »
Help with Eclipse 1

Help with Eclipse 1

Updated
Hey, saw an ad for an Eclipse 1 going for around 950 USD or 900 EUR. It's a four knob version from 2006. Link (in norwegian)  Sounds like a good deal, but it says that it's in matte finish and I'm not too familiar with...
MORE »
wtb. ..if anyone can help

wtb. ..if anyone can help

Updated
Trying to rebuild from losing over 23 years worth of guitar equipment to thieves and starting over is really not easy to do again but I am trying.  Really need want been looking for and got ripped off on, another story,  two...
MORE »
How can I find the year Made?

How can I find the year Made?

Updated
Serial # 02547 Blonde Telecaster  ...
MORE »
Where can i buy the cavity plate of ESP ECLIPSE-II SW

Where can i buy the cavity plate of ESP ECLIPSE-II SW

Updated
My ESP ECILPSE-II's cavity plate is broken,and i wanna replace it.But few shops sell it, where can i buy it? Wish someone can reply this message....
MORE »
ESP Horizon pre 1995

ESP Horizon pre 1995

Updated
Looking for information/detail on an older Horizon I aquired from a friend who passed away, his wife told me he would want you to have it.   Seial number is 70244 In very good condition, has a seymour duncan screaming...
MORE »
Another fake Eclipse?

Another fake Eclipse?

Updated
Hello guys. I need your help. I'm trying to buy an ESP Eclipse-I CTM VBK, but I'm not sure if it is a fake or not. I'm in Spain. Thank you so much!! ...
MORE »