Anyone selling an MX220?

Anyone selling an MX220?

Updated
Anyone selling an MX220? I'm interested....
MORE »
JohnsViper

ESP LTD Viper 400 buying doubts

Updated
Hello everyone  I just bought this viper I had been wanting for... like... 8 years, and this one appeared in my countrys, colombia, web site to buy and sell your stuff, I paid in dollars about 255 for it so that is something...
MORE »
Andrei M.

Hello, sort of new here

Updated
  Big fan of ESP of course, use them on stage pretty much exclusively! thought I just shared couple of photos of my 3 Eclipses, EMGs are about to go from the vintage white one, I just got it! Cheers!   ...
MORE »
maarten b.

ESP ECLIPSE 1 distressed white

Updated
Hi Anyone ever seen a 2011 white esp eclipse 1 distressed? I thought they only made black ones, there is a white one for sale here in Norway, but i cant go and test,  and the owner has previously opened a thread on this...
MORE »
Brian T.

Need the right ESP case

Updated
Hello all. I just ordered a used 2013 ESP Standard Series Fr-II Horizon, but it doesn't come with a case. Can someone tell me what ESP case will fit this model? Also the spring cover is missing (backplate) and I can't find...
MORE »
Vintage? Help guys!!!!

Vintage? Help guys!!!!

Updated
Any idea guys? The older Vintage Series? Serial 02387.. any info would help....
MORE »
serge_k

ESP Eclipse - Fake or OK?

Updated
Hi guys, I've spotted an ESP Eclipse guitar on a Russian site with a good price. I am not an expert in ESPs and do know that there are lots of fakes out there. I attach the pictures. What do you think - is it a fake? Thanks...
MORE »
Tony L.

Trying to identify ESP FX STD guitar

Updated
Hi, I have a an ESP FX STD guitar made in Japan and I'm having a hard time finding it online. I'd like to find the same in an online store to compare mine to for value. Please help. Thank you! ...
MORE »
F 2-E Specs

F 2-E Specs

Updated
Hey all, New here. I have an ESP LTD F 2-E that I absolutly love (because of its design and apperiance) However, as I am sure most of you already know... The bridge is horrible and the pick-ups are meh. I plan of...
MORE »
h. t.

Poly on the nut

Updated
There are a few smelly things about my ESP Eclipse. The ebony fretboard feels too smooth my fingers almost stick too it. If I press my finger on the board and drag, it makes the same noise you get from dragging finger on...
MORE »
Phil W.

Identity help

Updated
i recently acquired this ESP Eclipse   anyone have an idea of model name??   ...
MORE »
alex r.

I am seeking information on this guitar

Updated
I wanted to know what year it is ?
is a custom shop ?

MORE »
Anthony B.

Lefty neck

Updated
hi, I'm looking for a left handed 400 series neck, any version. Thanks all....
MORE »
ESP eclipse fretboard protector

ESP eclipse fretboard protector

Updated
hello guys, I am new to this forum and this is my first post.
I have a ESP Eclipse II and someone stole my fretboard protector at a gig. I thought i could just buy a new one, but i cant find them anywhere. Could someone...
MORE »
pippo s.

authenticity infos

Updated
Hi guys, i'm asking for your help to verify the authenticity of a ESP Eclipse II i'm going to buy               The guitar is a 2006 model and i was wondering if everithing looks good before purchasing. The...
MORE »