Marcos B.

Help identifying my Horizon

Updated
Bought an ESP Horizon days ago, and I wanted to know for sure some specs (pickups and wood mostly). I believe it's from mid to late 90s. Looking on the catalogs, found lots of the same painting finish, but not a single HSH...
MORE »
Andy S.

ESP Standard Series ‘Rumble Bass 5’

Updated
hi does anybody know where I could find any information about the above, such as specification, manufacture dates etc? thanks...
MORE »
Esp nv white

Esp nv white

Updated
I want to buy an ESP nv white  anyone looking to sell one?...
MORE »
ESP Standard FX PBST

ESP Standard FX PBST

Updated
Hello, I have been wondering since I bought my FX in 2012, what the finish is on the body and neck, I would expect it to be a poly finish but I am not sure seeing as it is matte/satin and the wood grain can still (to some...
MORE »
Jack M.

Help identify my eclipse

Updated
hi,I need help.i think it’s 1996 esp eclipse,but I can’t find the in my color...
MORE »
Flamed Maple Neck?

Flamed Maple Neck?

Updated
Can someone tell me more about this. Was it a custom option? ...
MORE »
ESP Limited

ESP Limited

Updated
Anyone remember the ESP version of the P Bass? Was one ever made without the J pickup?...
MORE »
Eric P.

ESP 400 Series Strat help

Updated
Hey new here ...well sorta i use to post around here around 2005..anywase i acquired this 80s ESP 400 series strat (ST465) ?? . Looks to be 2nd run Black ESP logo Blank bridge saddles 22 frets..i know the pickguard is not...
MORE »
Brett G.

Vintage esp Does this look legit ?

Updated
MORE »
EXPcustom

WTB ESP the Eclipse Custom tele in white

Updated
Looking for a 80's era ESP Eclipse custom when they were neck thru telecaster body shapes. I am looking for one in white with a Floyd bridge only. No refins, must be original. Will pay $$$$$...
MORE »
Vinson

Real or fake ESP EXP?

Updated
Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Old ESP explorer questions

Old ESP explorer questions

Updated
Hey guys, So for sure the next ESP I will get will be an old Lawsuit explorer. Im curious to which one is a good choice. Heres some questions for the blessed people who own these badass toyz. Is the EXP Custom bulkier than...
MORE »
Fastest MX-250 Sale in the East!

Fastest MX-250 Sale in the East!

Updated
It was gone before I woke up this...
MORE »
Edwards EX-75

Edwards EX-75

Updated
Hi guys, any idea when the Edwards EX-75 was manufactured?? Im waiting for mine to arrive from Japan but dont know the year ...
MORE »
Cases

Cases

Updated
Hello, can anybody tell me whether the ESP cases in these auctions are authentic? I've never seen similar padding in the lid ... Viper Truckster ...
MORE »