ESP Ecplise II - Bridge Holes

ESP Ecplise II - Bridge Holes

Updated
Hello everyone. I recently bought a second-hand Eclipse II at € 950 in very good condition. I am almost sure that it is original because it comes from a person of trust, but I would also greatly appreciate your expert...
MORE »
Meco

Eclipse i fr:fake or ok?

Updated
Hello,  I am going to buy an esp eclipse i fr (second hand) but I need help to understand if it is fake or not. I am not an expert but it seems ok. From serial it is from 2008. Thank you ...
MORE »
silence.speaks

ESP S-500 serial number?

Updated
Picked up a used S-500 and there's no serial number on it. Haven't taken off the neck yet. Also I can't find any info on this model. I know it's early 90's, I assume MIJ, ash body with a maple top. Anybody else have one or...
MORE »
Please help me identify this old ESP Strat.

Please help me identify this old ESP Strat.

Updated
  Hey guys, Hoping that someone can help me identify the model ad year of this ESP guitar. At some point in tine a previous owner has etched this Paisley design through the finish and the wood underneath may be...
MORE »
LUINRUINS

just... wow

Updated
Does anyone else think this is insane?    https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-1986-Telecaster-Eclipse-Custom-Hardtail-Slash-Guns-Roses-Use-Your-Illusion/132635072479?hash=item1ee1aa97df:g:AZgAAOSwNSJbBwAz...
MORE »
soaf

Please help identify this ESP P-bass

Updated
It has the notched headstock, color shadowed ESP logo (silk-screened), serial number 02954 on the neckplate. I am looking to know which model it is, date and country of manufacture. Any help is appreciated. Thx!...
MORE »
MX250 Value?

MX250 Value?

Updated
I have a 2000 MX250  Black EMG 81/60 in excellent condition that I'm think of selling but not sure what is worth any ideas?...
MORE »
Solid Body PS-2

Solid Body PS-2

Updated
Hey all, Trying to find information on a past model LTD, looks like a solid body PS-2 or a dual cutaway PD-1    I’ve only ever seen one example before (an eBay listing) which is now of course gone. Not sure what the...
MORE »
Jeff P.

ESP Sould Buy Rights to Explorer

Updated
With Gibson's bankruptcy filing, Gibson should sell the rights of the Explorer to ESP.  ESP made a far superior Explorer than Gibson ever did....
MORE »
Esp Viper any difference between dot inlays and flag inlays?

Esp Viper any difference between dot inlays and flag inlays?

Updated
Hi everybody!!! I want to know if exist any more differences between the 2 versions of the Esp Viper apart from the inlays. Maybe differen Type of woods? Weight? Different factory? Etc... I have the opportunity to buy at a...
MORE »
Shyam S.

ESP Vintage Plus SC

Updated
Anyone else own this model ..what are your thoughts on em?...
MORE »
Jim K.

Horizon?

Updated
Is this legit?...
MORE »
Divebomb

ESP SV

Updated
Picked up an 07 SV recently. Wanted to check to see if this is authentic. The only issue I have is with the finish. It’s incredibly streaky. I was wondering if other ESP standards have this same issue with gloss finishes. I...
MORE »
How much is this worth?

How much is this worth?

Updated
Hi guys, I have an ESP 400 series that I bought off of a friend many years ago which I am now wanting to sell.  Can anyone tell me from the pic what kind it is and how much it is worth.  The S/N is 20840.  21 fret 6 string....
MORE »
TheDarkOne

Who owns a ESP M-II here?

Updated
Maple or Rosewood version, it doesn't matter. But, to all of you who have it, how do you like it? how does it stand? how durable has it been? the sound and neck feel? would you recommend it, or would you buy a different...
MORE »