4406cuda

What Year IS This M-1

Updated
Hi,   What year is this M-1? How much is it worth? I got it in a trade about two years ago and would like to sell it.   Thanks, Tom   ...
MORE »
val

ESP 901(old model)

Updated
I guy had a black cherry burst ESP 901 (old model) at guitar center, getting it tuned up and crap. So, i was wondering if anybody has any pics of one and/or a place where i could get one. And I know they were only relesed in...
MORE »
wayne d.

tele V neck

Updated
hi. i want to replace the bridge and i'm wondering if a standard style tele bridge will fit? this gtr had 4 mounting holes, but dimesnions seems a bit different from a fender. i don't know what era this gtr is from but...
MORE »
Want to Buy: ESP Eclipse

Want to Buy: ESP Eclipse

Updated
Hello ESP Forum people, I am looking for an older ESP Eclipse with a Floyd Rose, dual EMG 81s (May have other configurations), and 24 frets. I would like to buy one of these, but no one in my area carries a decent selection...
MORE »
max p.

ESP Eclipse II 2005 question

Updated
Hi guys, i am interested in buying this guitar: https://reverb.com/item/20566110-esp-eclipse-ii-2005-quilted-red-maple-emg-made-in-japan-no-e-ii-no-ltd It seems legit, but i'm somewhat concerned about the size and the font...
MORE »
look for an ESP "the eclipse"

look for an ESP "the eclipse"

Updated
im looking for a 90s ESP "the eclipse" (on headstock) w a standard bridge, preferably black, I have one with a floyd but I want one with a standard bridge, someone has to have one stuffed away in a closet they're not using,...
MORE »
dd1983

2 x 2012 Eclipse yet seem different?

Updated
Hi guys,  I bought both of these from ebay, the vintage one first maybe six months ago and the black one only last week, and whilst they play differently due to tunings, string gauge and pickups, they don't seem like the...
MORE »
Yash

ESP Axxion

Updated
So, who here owns an Axxion? What are your thoughts on it? Wow or eww? Does anyone own the ESP Axxion? Any up for sale except the two on eBay? I am considering buying an LTD that’s available but I really want an ESP.  ...
MORE »
Dave B.

Questions About 2008 Eclipse

Updated
I have a used 2008 Eclipse and have always wondered a few things about it.  Hopefully someone can answer all or some of my questions.  My questions are; E-II or Standard? Is the color Olympic/Snow/Vintage White? EMG 81/60 or...
MORE »
Alex  .

1990 / 1994 Catalog

Updated
Looking to buy: a) 1990 Export Catalog b) 1994 ESp Catalog (Hetfield Flames V Headstock on cover)   Will pay very good  ...
MORE »
ESP 901 Tremolo system

ESP 901 Tremolo system

Updated
Hey all. I Just bought an ESP 901 from around 94-95, the tremolo is in a very bad condition, it works but not as a tremolo should.  What type of dropin replacement can i use, i talked to 4sound (guitar workshop in DK) and...
MORE »
Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Updated
Hello, I have a late 80's .. maybe early 90's Seafoam Green Telecaster that is a custom for a guitarist in the band The Toll .... out of Columbus OH .  Are there any ID markers to find out exactly what it is and when it was...
MORE »
Info on neck

Info on neck

Updated
i have had this neck on a strat that was put together by a shop in Memphis since 1992. I reworked the guitar but kept this neck because I love it. I have never researched but was wondering how I could find out more about it....
MORE »
Josh M.

Fake Eclipse?

Updated
Found an Eclipse on craigslist. The backstory in the ad alone is suspect (seller "inherited it from a friend who moved away" and doesn't know what it's worth, is just taking offers) which raises red flags. Also doesn't come...
MORE »
Bucket F.

Legit mx-130?

Updated
So i came across this thing while browsing the internet. Do you guys happen to know what this actually is and at what price this would be a good deal?

MORE »