david t.

missing part can someone identify please!!!

Updated
Hey all i'm missing a part on my Eclipse VB. i would like to buy a replacement part for it but I don't know what its called lol   It's the little screw in the locking tuner that locks down the string. Hopefully the pic is...
MORE »
Phoenix II Guitar - Looking high and low!

Phoenix II Guitar - Looking high and low!

Updated
I know these guitars are discontinued, and as a result, very rare. I'm hoping someone has an inside track or tips on finding an ESP Japanese-made Phoenix. I was fortunate enough to find a white Phoenix B on ebay. Now trying...
MORE »
Tuborgmann

What model is this?

Updated
Does anyone have an idea what this one is:   ...
MORE »
Torshalla

ESP KH-2 neck and pots maintainance

Updated
Hi, i just bought a 1999 ESP KH-2 and have a couple of questions. First off I really love it... feels and sounds great... it really is a great quality instrument. It is 20 years old and in very good condition apart from a...
MORE »
jonasgreene

ESP Eclipse pickup swap

Updated
Anyone have any experience swapping out pickups in their Eclipse II? I currently have EMGs, but I'm a passive electronics guy. I have a set of PAFs that I want to drop in. Jonas...
MORE »
ESP Junior II 1989 Custom Shop New York 48th street for sale

ESP Junior II 1989 Custom Shop New York 48th street for sale

Updated
I'm selling my ESP Junior II 1989 Custom Shop New York 48th street  The guitar is in Mint conditions Everything is perfect. The frets are 90% okay ESP Sinclair Bridge H-S-S: Bridge Humbuker: DiMarzio (Evolution) 2...
MORE »
charles d.

What is this guitar? LTD by ESP Delux Tuners Viper Body

Updated
Looking for any information I can get about this guitar. I have attached pictures. It says LTD on the headstock, with a little decal of a musical note in a nucleus. The Truss Rod cover says "By ESP" and it says LTD on the...
MORE »
alexl

Real of fake ESP Eclipse?

Updated
Hello. Could you please help me identifying if this is a real Eclipse?
I'm confused by these non-locking tuners, haven't seen those on any Eclipse. ...
MORE »
Mike F.

Slack term arm on 1988 Mirage Deluxe

Updated
As per post title, my trem arm is now slack and a bit rattly. Any advice please guys? Or is it time to get another term to replace the ESP trem? If so, what with? Floyd Rose? and and all advice would be greatly...
MORE »
White Esp Explorer wanted

White Esp Explorer wanted

Updated
White Esp Explorer wanted In good condition ...
MORE »
Advice for changing strings - Gotoh tuners

Advice for changing strings - Gotoh tuners

Updated
I'm a new owner of an ESP Eclipse II with the Gotoh magnum lock tuners. Looking for advice on how to change strings. I also have a PRS with the winged locking tuners. Anyone know if they function like the PRS tuners? Haven't...
MORE »
Info on pawnshop esp find

Info on pawnshop esp find

Updated
Bought this at a local pawnshop near Seattle wondering if anyone has any idea what model or year ...
MORE »
ESP Standard V - Real?

ESP Standard V - Real?

Updated
Hi all, I'm looking at this ESP Standard V and am not sure if it's real or not. Since I am located in the U.S. I am a bit reluctant to spend a lot of money on a guitar from overseas without being sure of it's authenticity. I...
MORE »
mafmmx

Need advice on which pickup to replace EMG 81 in my ESP M1, What do you use?

Updated
Picked up a new 2012 ESP M-1 last month ( use to own one a year or so ago, had to sell it but promised i would get another one ) Anyways LOVE the guitar, Love the style and the feel of the M1. I am a huge fan of single...
MORE »
Mid 80's strat, happy for any info on this

Mid 80's strat, happy for any info on this

Updated
I recently bought this lovely ESP strat. I can't find any other online that looks like it (there are pictures of this particular one though, that the seller posted recently), and I'm wondering if it might be some kind of...
MORE »