Mirage Deluxe

Mirage Deluxe

Updated
Bought this in (I Believe mid to late 80's) It was built at 48th street Custom Guitars in NYC.... ESP has no info on the serial as it is from their pre tracking years. Anyone have any ideas to it's year and worth? Thanks...
MORE »
Florian H.

ESP MX II/250 Vintage White

Updated
Is anybody selling an ESP MX II/250 Explorer in vintage white?  Ideally somewhere in the EU to avoid these nasty import taxes, but I am not picky. Currently there are only black ones for sale on reverb/ebay, but I am...
MORE »
Nicholaas S.

Esp Eclipse Real?

Updated
Can anyone tell me whether or not this Eclipse is legit?...
MORE »
ccart

ESP MX Man to Wolf for sale

Updated
Popped up the other day, price isn't a big amount more than an EET FUK which I thought was surprising given it's extremely rare. https://reverb.com/item/29777837-esp-custom-shop-man-to-wolf-james-hetfield-mx-explorer The...
MORE »
Andrew M.

ESP explorer fake or real?

Updated
Hey people, just need your opinion, saw this explorer and wanted to know if it was a fake. The Metallica logo is a stick on and there’s no s/n or just plain black and it’s a bolt on. Any help would be much appreciated. Plays...
MORE »
dd1983

Eclipse low E bouncing out of saddle issues

Updated
I have a 2006 Eclipse VB and a 2012 Eclipse PL and both seem to have this issue. Both bought pre owned so I don't know histories etc 11's on the old one, 12's on the young one if that matters?  I play fairly aggressively...
MORE »
Taiska

Information on my ESP

Updated
Hello, can anyone shed any light on the model or anything on my ESP?  I've had this guitar for years and years but I haven't ran into another one like it. There is 1987 written under one of the pickups and it used to have...
MORE »
doomguy

ESP Standard V - Looking for details

Updated
Hi,   I have a standard series ESP V (see below for pics). It is really difficult to find any specifications on it, could someone please help me? I'm especially interested in where the mahogny in the body comes from (due...
MORE »
LW

WTB: White ESP M-I NTB

Updated
Searching for an ESP M-I NTB in white.   ...
MORE »
david t.

missing part can someone identify please!!!

Updated
Hey all i'm missing a part on my Eclipse VB. i would like to buy a replacement part for it but I don't know what its called lol   It's the little screw in the locking tuner that locks down the string. Hopefully the pic is...
MORE »
Phoenix II Guitar - Looking high and low!

Phoenix II Guitar - Looking high and low!

Updated
I know these guitars are discontinued, and as a result, very rare. I'm hoping someone has an inside track or tips on finding an ESP Japanese-made Phoenix. I was fortunate enough to find a white Phoenix B on ebay. Now trying...
MORE »
Tuborgmann

What model is this?

Updated
Does anyone have an idea what this one is:   ...
MORE »
Torshalla

ESP KH-2 neck and pots maintainance

Updated
Hi, i just bought a 1999 ESP KH-2 and have a couple of questions. First off I really love it... feels and sounds great... it really is a great quality instrument. It is 20 years old and in very good condition apart from a...
MORE »
jonasgreene

ESP Eclipse pickup swap

Updated
Anyone have any experience swapping out pickups in their Eclipse II? I currently have EMGs, but I'm a passive electronics guy. I have a set of PAFs that I want to drop in. Jonas...
MORE »
ESP Junior II 1989 Custom Shop New York 48th street for sale

ESP Junior II 1989 Custom Shop New York 48th street for sale

Updated
I'm selling my ESP Junior II 1989 Custom Shop New York 48th street  The guitar is in Mint conditions Everything is perfect. The frets are 90% okay ESP Sinclair Bridge H-S-S: Bridge Humbuker: DiMarzio (Evolution) 2...
MORE »