cursed1

eclipse

Updated
anyone know where i can get a truss rod wrench for my eclipse standard? thanks...
MORE »
ESP Horizon

ESP Horizon

Updated
I just bought an ESP Horizon FR-II Black Aqua. I am from Costa Rica and I bought it online, so I couldn't test it. The guitar is coming from USA. I want to know experiences of the current users of ESP Horizon...are you...
MORE »
TheDarkOne

ESP MII: Rosewood or Maple?

Updated
Ok. So after all the hardwork, the new forthcoming axe that I shall soon own will be the ESP MII. Now I ask of you, fellow ESP community lovers, which fretboard truly fulfills your needs of a badass axe? The maple or...
MORE »
THANKS ESP!!!!!!

THANKS ESP!!!!!!

Updated
Yesterday, I received my first ESP Standard Series guitar. My ESP Horizon FR-II is just amazing!!! I had never played a guitar like this. When I started play, my "metal heart" was accelerated to the top and my ears were...
MORE »
the 1billion question

the 1billion question

Updated
Hail all you bangers! I decided to ask here because I'm not able to take a decision by myself..first of all, sorry if it happends to come across some spelling mistakes, then: I recently made the best deal of my life (consider...
MORE »
Please help me get some info /specs about this ESP USA MII

Please help me get some info /specs about this ESP USA MII

Updated
Hi there. Got this guitar on a trade and since I am not a Floyd fan my original intention was to sell this guitar and get a Page Hamilton’s model. Long story short I am in love with it and looks like I got a keeper. It came...
MORE »
EC-401vf

EC-401vf

Updated
I've had (and loved dearly) an older LTD EC model. It's much heavier than the current EC-256 and has what appears to be a SD JB/59 combo especially made for ESP. Night and day from the Duncan Designed models. These sound like...
MORE »
ESP M55

ESP M55

Updated
Hello everyone I was at a pawn shop recently and saw an ESP M 55 guitar for sale. I tried to Google it for info on it but didn't yield very many results. Anybody have information on that guitar? I know that is a past model....
MORE »
christopher f.

Info wanted on 1988 ESP M1 Tiger

Updated
I have had in my possession a George Lynch ESP M1 Tiger. I bought it from a local Guitar Store here in San Diego named Guitar Trader (closed down several years ago) back in 1989. It was signed by George Lynch and verified by...
MORE »
Black Nickel strap locks?

Black Nickel strap locks?

Updated
Howdy, First time poster. I just got my new M-I and my next step is to get some strap locks. Are there any strap locks in existence that come in Black Nickel? If not, what do most of you that have Black Nickel hardware do...
MORE »
White Esp Explorer Wanted

White Esp Explorer Wanted

Updated
White Esp Explorer Wanted Bolt On Version...
MORE »
Robert R.

see through red horizon 2008-'13

Updated
 I'm looking for one of these "see through red" standard horizons. Are they rare? ...
MORE »
Bruce M.

WTB ESP Horizon

Updated
Would like to purchase a red Horizon standard.   Show me what you have.  Thx...
MORE »
David G.

esp eclipse

Updated
i took this pic off another post, its identical to mine. was wondering how much it was new, and worth now. it says esp custom guitars on the back of head, and plays great. in near mint with esp hard case.? serial 25032...
MORE »
daniel l.

G&B pickups

Updated
first post here from edmonton canada. i need help with wire codes for an esp designed G&B bridge pickup. it came out of a ltd 256 i believe. i'm wanting to wire it to a two wire connection. so its a five wire if you count...
MORE »