ESP M-1 - Help required

ESP M-1 - Help required

Updated
Hello folks -  I was hoping for a little bit of help. About 25 years ago, I picked up a second hand ESP M-1 in a little local music shop. I'm not entirely certain the guys there were too aware of ESP and maybe just considered...
MORE »
MetalMadness

Older ESP Gig Bags (Japanese Market)

Updated
I've got an ESP USA M-II. I really like the hard shell USA cases they come with, however they are pretty heavy and I don't want to ding mine up. I am looking at getting a softer "gig bag" for my guitar to take to weekly...
MORE »
Jacob L.

Confusion regarding Hetfield ESP mx220 & mx-II

Updated
Was looking buy a James Hetfield explorer, with the banana headstock and the more rounded upper wing, similar to what's seen in the attached pictures, and I was wondering what the difference is between the mx220 and the...
MORE »
Leon F.

Search for an black ESP MX or EX

Updated
Hey Guys, I‘m looking for an ESP Explorer, but I don‘t find anything in my budget (1000-2000 bucks), so I‘m looking forward to any guy who maybe have an Explorer or know somebody who want to sell his Explorer. Thanks guys ...
MORE »
venndi k.

ESP MX 220 (fuck em up?)

Updated
Hi!   There was an auction in japan, it was ESP MX explorer. It was strange a bit, because on the headstock wasn't there the "Custom" writing, just the ESP logo. I've searched in google, then I found a post here, and it...
MORE »
Adam N.

KH-2 Model Year

Updated
Hi All, So i'm reluctantly selling my KH-2 but no longer have the certificate of authentication and slightly confused on the year I got it. I think it was 2004 but I have no way of being sure or proving it so was hoping...
MORE »
Oar Identification - ESP Horizon

Oar Identification - ESP Horizon

Updated
Hello gentelmens. I am asking You for a help to identify this guitar. On the neck is a signature of ESP Horizon. I don't know much about her exept that what I repaired and replaced.

I own and play on this oar from 14...
MORE »
Martin S.

Concerns about old ESP stratocaster

Updated
Hello, i have a old stratocaster which could be a ESP. The dealer says it's an ESP. The stratocaster was modified a bit. The dealer has equiped the quitar with a floyd rose on it. It has no serial number on the back plate....
MORE »
Quent R.

ESP LTD Deluxe J-1004 Spec Query

Updated
Hi guys,  I’m new to this community but have a question or two about the the J-1004 now long discontinued .......I THINK ! I’m considering one but before I contact I would like to know more. Which years were these...
MORE »
Frosty

New guy looking for info on a 91- 93 Horizon

Updated
Hello to everyone. I have what I recall being a 1991-1993 Horizon in gunmetal blue and I can't find much on the net about them. What can anyone tell me about it? What info do I need to give to make it easier to identify? I'm...
MORE »
Data

Eclipse-I Silver CTM Eclipse Paul Landers

Updated
Does anyone know anything about this model? How many silver ones were made? ...
MORE »
Esp/Synclair LFR Trem Bar

Esp/Synclair LFR Trem Bar

Updated
:cool: I'm trying to find a trem bar (black) for my Horizon as well as the screw in holder which mates it to the bridge . I've tried numerous sources including Esp and guitar parts depot with no success so far .Please PM me...
MORE »
ESP LTD EXP 200 pre lawsuit explorer for sale in Netherlands EU

ESP LTD EXP 200 pre lawsuit explorer for sale in Netherlands EU

Updated
For sale in NL local market (not mine) an EXP200 Hetfield style explorer  asking 645€ for it http://link.marktplaats.nl/m1557821492

if you need support or translation just ask...
MORE »
The Broodwich

Eclipse Order

Updated
Hello, I used to post a few years ago under some other name and seem to have forgotten it. Anyway, I work in a store that's an ESP dealer and ordered an Eclipse II in vintage black in May. I was expecting it to be here...
MORE »
Helldogg

Nervous....

Updated
Hey guys check it out, I have a 2 year old Eclipse that has developed a NECK TWIST my tech looked at it and said nope its done! I bought it new and love it to death, the place I bought it from said to call ESP and they'll...
MORE »