Esp eclipse 2006 made in Japan??

Esp eclipse 2006 made in Japan??

Updated
Does anyone knows if this is a real ESP guitar? I am planning on buying it but something looks fishy, but I don’t know what. 
Thank you!...
MORE »
Greg W.

ESP eclipse value?

Updated
Hi fellas, So i bought an Esp Eclipse brand new about 3 years ago and haven’t played it much until recently. So on the back it says standard series - made in Japan and is fitted with EMG pick ups and a Floyd Rose floating...
MORE »
WTB: 80s or 90s Horizon

WTB: 80s or 90s Horizon

Updated
Hey all, I'm looking for a classic H/S config Horizon, like the old school Page Hamilton variety. Preferably 2 knobs, slanted neck route, ebony fretboard. Let me know what you have!...
MORE »
Kamikaze Limited Edition

Kamikaze Limited Edition

Updated
There was a Kamikaze limited edition in the 90's with a skull and crossbones picture instead of the pilot and bomb inlays. Anyone have one, seen one or have any information on them?...
MORE »
MX250 / MX2 weight?

MX250 / MX2 weight?

Updated
Hello all, can owners of the MX250 or MX2 tell me how much they weigh? Thanks!! ...
MORE »
Keith F.

KH-2 serials

Updated
Can anyone help me decipher this serial number? 34239...
MORE »
DesolationBlvd

Info on late 90s Viper?

Updated
Picked this up recently, the holoflake finish drew me in. Seems legit, down to the neck joint and control cover on the back. The one wonky thing is the toggle switch, it seems to be a bit further up compared to the 1997...
MORE »
Yamahasoldier

ESP Eclipse II String Buzz

Updated
Does anyone else besides me have an issue with their ESP Eclipse II having real bad string buzz in lower tunings like drop c? Ive adjusted the neck as much as it can be as far as underbow goes, ive raised the bridge to my...
MORE »
Selling my ESP Horizon Custom of 1988 in Ferrari red

Selling my ESP Horizon Custom of 1988 in Ferrari red

Updated
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264896102200...
MORE »
DB-VII

Whats your take on Schecter guitars??

Updated
I heard that ESP owns them now, anyone have any take on their guitars in general? I like the looks of their guitars but what do you guys think of the quality, etc? Thanks......
MORE »
ESP MIRAGE DELUXE

ESP MIRAGE DELUXE

Updated
Hello everyone I recently got a ESP Mirage Deluxe and like any ESP it's awesome I just wondered if anyone knows anything about them like wood type etc as I know nothing and can't really find much about them and can't find the...
MORE »
Darryl M.

ESP Eclipse - Fabulous or Fake?

Updated
Hi guys, I've recently had my attention drawn to a 2007 Eclipse that someone is trying to shift. I've managed to get some photos from the vendor and have compared them to my own 2007 model. Lots of things look spot-on about...
MORE »
Ken A.

Trying to track down a pink strathead ESP

Updated
Hi - I had this guitar years ago, and would love to track it down and potentially purchase it again.  Hot pink body, matching strathead on a maple neck/board, I believe it had a Seymour Duncan JB and a original Floyd Rose on...
MORE »
Tomás Z.

For sale ESP Standard Series M-II

Updated
Hey all,

First post here. If this doesn't belong here, let me know so I can correct it.
I have an ESP Standard Series M-II on...
MORE »
Esp limited gold vintage plus?

Esp limited gold vintage plus?

Updated
Anyone know anything about the esp vintage plus gold limited 20 ...
MORE »