Fastest MX-250 Sale in the East!

Updated
Fastest MX-250 Sale in the East!
Pushead

Was that yours? Seemed like a good price for it being as clean as it is. And with a case.

Tondog

No sir....not mine. That one was indeed a really clean one and likely would have gone for at least another grand had it been an auction?

ESP 348

Looked very nice didn't it.

EXPcustom

You guys, be very careful with buying guitars listed on American Ebay by Japanese sellers. This is or was or actually is my MX250 and yes it is minty with case. I don't know why they would go about and try to sell it for this cheap. Whoever bought this hopefully they got their money back and no way in hell would I sell it for that cheap.

Tondog

Not sure I'm following the scam here. Do you have possession of it anymore, or did you sell it to someone for a much higher price I hope?

EXPcustom

I bought it from a dealer in Japan. These guys on Ebay go through online inventories and list guitars they don't own for higher prices on American Ebay. You hit buy it now they go to the dealer and hopefully it's still there. Worst case it's not and you get your money back but still a hassle.

I own the guitar pictured I bought it directly from a dealer in Japan. I have nothing to do with the intermediary on Ebay.

I explain it here:

https://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963230/posts/4330712-warning-about-japanese-sellers-on-us-or-eu-ebay

Post to Thread