Sv NT Purple custom - fake or not?

Updated
Sv NT Purple custom - fake or not?

Hi guys,been a member of the ESP family from 2003 and I'm really proud of it.
I have a question for you all,I found a guy that wants to sell this guitar(he's a bunch of Km from my place)and I wonder if it's a true ESP or not.
He claims that they made only 7 guitars like this.
I post some pics for you all.

Thank you brothers!Stay Metal!

Pushead

Difficult to tell from the small photos, but the purple custom was a run released by Bmusic in Australia.  I know the owner of Bmusic, and I'll ask him to chirp in with some of the details.

guitarsatbmusic

Looks legit to me, although small photos as mentioned.

Sol Badguy

I know,the guy just sent small pictures to me.The limited run was of 15 or 7 pieces?Cause a lot of people talks about different numbers.

Pushead

It looks to be 7.  There's a 50 page thread about this run on the Bmusic forum, this link will take you to someone who lists the owners.  Since it was the owner who posted it, I suspect it's right.

http://guitarsatbmusic.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5968&start=720

I agree, even from the small photos, the guitar seems legit.  But personally, I wouldn't buy the guitar if those were the only two small photos he sent.  Seems a bit shady to me, in a world where everyone has a camera built into their phone.  Anyone can pull pics from the internet.

Sol Badguy

Absolutely agree.I can always go and check it out before buying but,i'm in Italy and to me an Italian player that got a guitar that seems to be Aussie market exclusive sounds a bit strange.

Anyway the guy isn't responding to me so,guess i'll miss this beauty if it's real

Pushead

Not that big of a surprise, really.  I'm in the US and have two guitars from Australia and one from South Africa.

guitarsatbmusic

They're spread all over the world now

Post to Thread