Post Your Explorers!

Updated
Post Your Explorers!

Lets see these badass explorers you guys have! Mx's and EXP's 

Heres my EXP-200. currently putting a new Bone Nut on it.

Dominic D.

Dominic D.

Jeff H.

Wyatt

Lot of great pics in this thread!

Here’s my EXP-300, 81/60 blocked Floyd tuned to C. Also a V-200 and an L-2. Figured they all belonged together in the same pic.

Cheers!

Nathan S.

Nice group!!

Nathan S.

You do need to change out those bridge studs though lol

Wyatt
Nathan S. wrote:

You do need to change out those bridge studs though lol

Nice! JB and Jazz? Bone nut? The nut on mine is pretty terrible, needs an upgrade.

lol, the V-200 hasn’t been out of its case in a few years until I took that pic. I have a ton of spare parts, but no black tailpiece studs that fit though. 

Nathan S.

Actually it's still got the factory "Duncan Designed" pups, and factory white plastic nut. I changed all the hardware to black when I got it. Black sperzels, and black tone pros bridge and stoptail set. Left the pups and nut alone though.

Wyatt

I switched to all black hardware also, but got some cheap ass tuners. Maybe instead of the nut, I’ll invest in some good locking tuners instead. 

Kman

Stunning guitars pic! and....is that an alien head pick?? Where can I get one lol

Dominic D.

So hard to find those Vs

AK

skintera

wooooooowwwwww..

ESP 348

Wow, what a great collection man!!

ESP 348

Does one Explorer have an Ebony board and the other Rosewood?

AK

Thanks bro. Yes one of them is an EXP (bolt-on and rosewood) and the other is an MX (set-neck and ebony).

Flying Dutchmen

Wow, great collection! Explorers surrounded by Snakebytes!

AK

Thanks. Yours look amazing too!! \m/

ESP 348

Lovely, cheers for the explanation AK!

ccart

My MX250 next to my Gibson 1984 Explorer (2007 re-issue).  Apologies pic quality isn't the best 

Nathan S.

Nice!

Jeff H.

Michael L.

Great guitars

Here's my "Snakebyte" between 2 "eclipse"

Justin B.

ESP 348

Nice collection man.

Post to Thread