doubt about the ESP eclipse necks

Updated
doubt about the ESP eclipse necks

The neck of all eclipse are the same shape ? i mean eclipse II eclipse I and eclipse european version and USA version ? thickness nut etc ?

Pushead

I have 4 of them at the moment and they're all similar in feel and shape.  Two were imported from Australia (4 knob), one was from the US from before the switch to the 3 knob layout, and the last is a normal US model.  1 Eclipse II, 2 Eclipse I, 1 Eclipse I FT.

Roger Carvalho

do you have photos ? what do you like most ? do you hear the diference of full thickness body ? the sound of all of then is similar ?

load more replies (1 of 1)
synyster_slash

I think they are all supposed to be the same 'Thin U' profile.

Roger Carvalho

but is not they are different litle bit different ..

synyster_slash

You are always going to get some tollerance margin of difference, ar they sanded buy hand/hand guided tools before finish?

Fyl

NO

bolton eclipse "custom" (eclipse i, sorta) floyd rose from 90s feels kinda different from eclipse ii tunamatic neck...still narrow nut, but diff profile i think

miggt be the paint, my 90s model has just a clearcoat.....but unlikely. probably vary somewhat, like with ibanez - can still tellits no acoustic or gibson, but diff wizard necks stil vary nonetheless

Post to Thread