explorer help please guys !!!

Updated
ICERUNNER
Evening my fellow esp lovers this is my 1st post on here and i came across this over the weekend bought it for 300 quid and wow im very impressed carnt find much info on it apart from the ltd version but this is the full esp version 2003 model year included the hard case in fret board cover any help would be awsome guys thanks andy
Bas D.

Nah I say keep it black! :D You don't see them too often in black, add to the fact that black guitars simply look better :p

Trendkill

God I love the old shape headstock.

mihnea

Buy my rebodied Edwards EXP then, it has one just like this :rollin

Trendkill

Buy my rebodied Edwards EXP then, it has one just like this :rollin

Price?

load more replies (1 of 1)
ICERUNNER

ok boys more pictures comeing up now !!!!!!!

ICERUNNER

ok guys picture of the esp fitted case black furr lined the body, the headstock, and the guitar in the case also plus the fretboard

see what u think

andy c

ICERUNNER

I can assure u it isn't I know this guitar and I know exactly where it came from and it wasn't no cheap shit factory in the fat east

ICERUNNER

It sounds the same as my ex really deep loud and holds a tone fine the finish isn't that great there a couple of chips here and there and swirl marks on the front and slight rash on the back typical of a played guitar The fretboard is Awsome all leval frets with no sharp edges slight wear to the first 3 frets but nothing a polish wont sort out

Like I said I don't know the full history but i trust the person i got it off all I know is I've always wanted this guitar from being a kid it looks Awsome sounds Awsome and I ain't letting this go

frantic77

that headstock is damn strange looking....so is the rest of the guitar

ESP 348

that headstock is damn strange looking....so is the rest of the guitar

+1

The headstock does not look right at all IMO.

Tondog

Unless that was repainted, there were no black MX-220's ever seen. James' purple 220 that he was playing in 1990 was the first seen.

Richard Daastøl Høy

Unless that was repainted, there were no black MX-220's ever seen. James' purple 220 that he was playing in 1990 was the first seen.

You mean the one that was named "Fuk em up" ? Because he played that one on the Live shit gig in Seattle in 1989. (I always thought it had a matte black finish, but maybe I was wrong)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Bas D.

The only weird thing I can see is the bullet style TRC.

ICERUNNER

thats caused i changed it i bought the all black online the bellshaped one was cracked rite long the top screw line some dick overturned the screw

P.S NICE GUITARS (EXPLORER11)

Bas D.

thats caused i changed it i bought the all black online the bellshaped one was cracked rite long the top screw line some dick overturned the screw

P.S NICE GUITARS (EXPLORER11)

Allright, that explaines it!:)

And thanks, but they're not mine though.:(

ICERUNNER

if you can find one let me know by all means i asume the one on the black explorer in the picture is correct for this model of guitar ?????

Bas D.

if you can find one let me know by all means i asume the one on the black explorer in the picture is correct for this model of guitar ?????

What do you mean? Headstock? Yes, this is the correct shape.

Trendkill

Any chance of a full body picture of the guitar outdoors in natural light, preferably lying on the ground on something?

If it's an early MX-220... shouldn't it have the round input jack thing rather than the square plate?

ICERUNNER

yeh hang on i will take a shot now and upload it ?????

Trendkill

When you have uploaded it, right click the image in the album, copy image address, ..then come to the thread, and paste the URL into the little yellow square box ^ . The attached thumbnail view can be annoying at times.

Post to Thread