Wrong logo on my guitar. Is it a 2nd?

Updated
Tim M.
Sorry to repeat this question but I figured with it in the title it might get more views than a NGD post. The thing is I traded into a ESP NT7 and all the examples of this guitar have had a ESP logo that was just plain silver. The example I have has the drop shadow logo like on the FR7. This is the ONLY NT7 I have ever seen with this logo. That and the fact that I can see the lines in the paint where the body and neck are glued together have me wondering if it is a 2nd. Anyone know?
xZYRYABx

Don't worry about it.
I had a LTD KH that was missing Kirk's signature on the headstock (which was awesome!)

Metlupass2

I'll trade you my Ibanez PGM 100RE for it.......yes?

Ps....it's going to bug the shit out of you since you noticed it and I'll bet you've already spent hours trying to look up any info.

wiretap

More than likely, you are stressing over nothing. ESP changes headstock logos on guitars every once in a while without ever making any mention of it. If anything, the drop shadow one is much nicer looking than solid silver.

Tim M.

More than likely, you are stressing over nothing. ESP changes headstock logos on guitars every once in a while without ever making any mention of it. If anything, the drop shadow one is much nicer looking than solid silver.

Thanks. Im not hugely concerned. Im just a total guitar nerd who needs to know the insignificant details about his instruments. The funny thing is when I was looking at the various NT7 pics I could find before I bought this guitar I was looking at the logos and actually saying "I wish these had the drop shadow logo" and then this came and to my surprise it has it. So trust me Im actually more excited than not. Just surprised is all.

load more replies (1 of 1)
JonCurcio

They're in the phase of doing the drop shadow logo now, I think.

Only the very early NT7s have the silver only logo. Mine has the gold drop as well and I think it was made in early 2011.

Wrathofkala

I had the same thing happen to me on a 6-string Horizon from Sam Ash. It would have been my first and only standard. The logo on all the picks was white; however, when it came in as black something felt off and I sent it back. I just didn't like the look of it. Also, the item didn't even show as stock on their wbsite so I was suspicious from the start. Still waiting for my first standard now lol.....

Post to Thread