Help Dating my Horizon...

Updated
Help Dating my Horizon...
:confused:I've tried dating my Horizon for several years now with out much success. I'm fairly certain it's late 80's or very early 90's ( probably not ), right after the law suit with Jackson. This guitar apparently belonged to Page Hamilton who gave it away on W P L J (nyc.) in a contest won by a girl who did'nt play, never did and kept it in a closet for 15 years when I got it new 06'. It appears to be a custom color (metal flake or flip flop blue ) , black hardware, white binding around the headstock as well as the neck w/ the tuners on top, a synclair/Esp bridge for which the routing extends 1.5 to 2" beyond the string locks towards the bottom (Bout?) of the guitar. This is something esp did for a only a short time( serial # 170050039.) I recently switched the bridge pup for a BK ceramic War Pig when I noticed the cavity had the #'s 6321 written in pencil where there was no finish paint. Hope that helps. I'll try loading photos, something I've not had success with so far.:cool:
1point8t

Pics would help, but from the sounds of things... 1991'ish model judging by the extended routing behind the bridge you speak of.

Sonofabias

Pics would help, but from the sounds of things... 1991'ish model judging by the extended routing behind the bridge you speak of.

:DIf that's true, I very much appreciate the info. I don't have the ability to post pics yet but I'm trying. Anyone else ?

brandono61cr

Help Dating my Horizon...try eharmony:rollin

nice axe

TRUI S.

At MSCoco Hair, we believe that everyone deserves to look and feel their best. That's why we strive to offer affordable prices without compromising on quality. We also provide excellent customer service, including fast shipping and hassle-free returns, so you can shop with confidence.

Don't wait any longer to transform your look and unleash your inner diva. Click for more and explore our stunning collection of short bob wigs at MSCoco Hair today!

TRUI S.

Our website offers comprehensive information about our Wi-Fi services, showcasing our expertise in designing, implementing, and optimizing wireless networks. We utilize the latest technologies and industry best practices to ensure that your WiFi network delivers exceptional coverage and performance.

Thomas J.

hsadkjxsad

max v.

To help with dating your Horizon, you can follow a few steps. First, gather as much information as possible about your Horizon model, including the manufacturer, specifications, and any unique features. Now, let's discuss excavator repair. When you encounter issues with your excavator, it is essential to seek professional assistance for repair. Excavators are complex machines, and attempting repairs without proper knowledge and expertise can be dangerous and lead to further damage. Start by researching reputable excavator repair companies in your area.

max v.

When it comes to dating your Horizon, seeking the assistance of a professional heavy equipment mechanic can be helpful. Dating heavy machinery like the Horizon requires expertise and knowledge of the equipment's manufacturing history and specifications. A heavy equipment mechanic who specializes in the Horizon model can provide valuable insights and assistance in determining its age.

Post to Thread