Edwards E-SA-138Ltc

Updated
JDM
Hi guys, I am new here and also the new and very proud owner of the above mentioned guitar. First let me say that it is an incredible guitar, and I without a doubt put it right there with the 335. It actually seems to have much more resonance than the 335 maybe due to the solid woods? The craftmanship is first rate, flawless in all aspects, and the pup choices surprisingly (at least to me) work quite well. Anyway, I would like to put an aluminum tailpiece on it, but I need to know if it is metric. I assume that it is indeed metric, but we all know what happens when one assumes lol. I tried to email ESP through the website, but it kept giving me an error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jeremy
slovakzombiehero

Pics!!

slovakzombiehero

Goddamn, I love the looks of those Edwards...the black finish and binding looks so fucking classy.

I'm not sure about the bridge, though. The easiest bet would be to measure it, or a handy google search. I'm sure tons of people have done the same thing.

Congrats on the guitar, dude!

JDM

Goddamn, I love the looks of those Edwards...the black finish and binding looks so fucking classy.

I'm not sure about the bridge, though. The easiest bet would be to measure it, or a handy google search. I'm sure tons of people have done the same thing.

Congrats on the guitar, dude!

It is indeed a classy sucker. You should see it in person! The pics, especially with me taking them don't do justice whatsoever to the guitar. The plastic is still on the pickguard too. I will probably leave it on for another week or so lol. Also, I should have wiped the white specs off too, but like a black car, the guitar will probably show all kinds of dust and whatnot no matter what I do. But yes man, she is as someone from another forum said, "ball achingly beautiful". :D

Thanks for the congrats!

Kride

All Edwards bridge stuff is metric AFAIK.

Nice geet man!

JDM

All Edwards bridge stuff is metric AFAIK.

Nice geet man!

Thanks Kride!

Post to Thread