New member, Esp Explorer

Updated
JamesAC
Hello I am new to the board and figured my first post should be of my Explorer. The guitar was bought from musicans friend in 1998 and bought from the Bay this year by me. (1499) Bolt-on 22 frets EMG 81's Edit: I need some help posting the pictures. I tried to use a kodak online album but that did not work. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks, James
dawg

To post the pictures, go to the picture, right click in the picture, go to view image. Once you've done that, go up to where the link is. Copy it. Go to where you'd make a post, and find the icon that has mountains and a sun on it. Click it, and past the link in it. That should work. Excited to see it

JamesAC

Thank you dawg, and I am sorry that I didnt include the pictures with the post.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Mick

waiting........

Durethia

Very nice, welcome to the forums /,,/

JamesAC

Very nice, welcome to the forums /,,/
Thanks!

load more replies (1 of 1)
Metlupass2

Gfunk I haven't seen really any of these for sale lately. Where are they going for so cheap just curious.

Nice guitar...I've got the same one too.

Gfunk

Where are they going for so cheap just curious.

Granted, I have not seen many on the block recently either. I based my guesstimate on previous auctions. While these guitars continue to become more rare (have not been made in 11 or 12 years), their value has not gone up exponentially. I think ESP really cranked a lot of these out during their few years of production. I guess $1,500 might be a fair price for one in mint condition including case and shipping, but I don't believe this one was mint if the current owner is considering a refin. Consider that for a few hundy more you are getting into used MX territory. I bought a used MX with OHSC from a board member a few years ago for @ $1,900 in great shape. After this EXP is refinished, the cost is not that far off. Its a cool geetah regardless. Have fun!

Metlupass2

I think I paid $1100 for mine like 6 years ago. I haven't played the damn thing in forever.

JamesAC

I think I paid $1100 for mine like 6 years ago. I haven't played the damn thing in forever.
There great guitars. Im guessing your exp is black also?

Post to Thread