Finally started saving for an ESP, but which?

Updated
morphius1
Okay so i've finally sold one of my guitars, saving time! I've been gassing for a horizon nt-ii stba, but some pictures make it look amazing, yet some in the horizon thread look like a really dark and dull blue which puts me right off it! I've been looking at the Eclipse II USA ACSB which most pictures of it seem to be pretty nice - i know i shouldn't just rely on images but it's all i have to use haha! and i've also heard some pretty nice things about the vipers.. Gassing for a horizon at the moment i feel i should save for it (it's also pretty much the cheapest too) Any help and/or images would be most apprieciated :)
Nagash

^^ and now every time I play my SV I remember the days when I wanted to get myself an Alexi-600... LOL

oops I'm spamming :)

morphius1

I'm not going for anything used, I only go for brand new guitars :)

Nagash

That's the spirit dude ! Guitars only get thrashed by your own hands

morphius1

damn right!

Plus, factory shininess can't be beaten by the old polish and cloth!

Nagash

yeah lol

Kannon

My latest ESP was used. Still shiny despite being 6+ years old. :D ESP Custom Shop's ebony = amazing. :D

An SV is a must.... Someday...

morphius1

SV isn't very shape-reliable for me though :)
I have an explorer and it just knocks into things on small stages!
Then again, the sv's are REALLY nice :)
I just hate FRs too

Nagash

there are SVs with a string-through body bridge too. And for the shape, you get used to it, don't worry. My SV has a few scratches because I had trouble handling the long horn but after a while it works fine.

If you want easy shapes, better go M, Horizon or Eclipse. They are just not really original, but still nice (yeah there's this "ESP" lettering on the headstock...)

MV-CTM

If you want something different but still "normal" I say go for a Horizon 3 or Forest GT

Kannon

If you want something different but still "normal" I say go for a Horizon 3 or Forest GT

Il es mucho dinero, my good nakama, one of those OS guitars. :O

load more replies (1 of 1)
Nagash

Horizon 3 headstock => :x

Kannon

That's pretty dope then. :D

Asoa

Not that this is relavent to this thread in particular, but..

Going back to a post i made on this thread regarding the Guitar Village in Farnham.

There was a reply post regarding their recent dip in customer service.

I took my little nephew to buy a Les Paul copy, he had about £300 ish and i advised on either a LTD or a decent Epi. (i would have pushed him towards the LTD)

Anyhow, the 1st sale assistant who attempted to advise us was shocking, he couldn't give a monkey's toss. He was so bad that i actually asked for another sales person. However the next person was great, very helpfull, very patient (considering my nephew is only 12). Because of this assistant we ended up spending double the money on a high end LTD custom. (i should have taken pics)

I must admit i was little jealous that my young nephew was bought such a cool guitar.

The moral of the story is...

A shop is only as good as the people who work in it.

GV take note and get rid of that other pillock.

morphius1

I'm taking my business down to richtone music in sheffield to try out some eclipses, vipers and horizons etc. since its the first guitar over £700 i'll have ever bought, I'd like to make sure its the right one for me haha
It shouldn't be TOO long now until i can go get one :D

jalmetalman

I'm taking my business down to richtone music in sheffield to try out some eclipses, vipers and horizons etc.

richtone is great! Very friendly people... I was going to buy another esp from them a week ago but went for a new amp instead (mesa single rec) goddamn ebay and its reasonable prices!...

MV-CTM

sounds great man, definitely pick the one you like most

morphius1

It's on it's way! :D
Ordered the Horizon NT-II Black Aqua, should be here tomorrow and I shall get pics up in an 'NGD' thread asap! :)

morphius1

Those pics just made me fall in love with it,
I can't wait! :D hopefully the guitar in the pics is the one I'll get because the top on it is gorgeous!

Post to Thread