Standards come with case?

Updated
Jak3
Just order a M1 and i was wondering if this will come with a hardshell?
Borked Bob

I dont understand why you didnt pay the extra $50 for a case to protect your $1300 guitar..

j.t..i.

I've sent/recieved quite a few guitars (with case), many being really light Ibanez's, and the weight has always been at least 27lbs.

unless your guitar is extremely lightweight, I would guess no case.

Jak3

very gay ESP.

I asked MF if i bought a case if they would ship the guitar to me in it. They said they wont open any packages.

Borked Bob

very gay ESP.

I asked MF if i bought a case if they would ship the guitar to me in it. They said they wont open any packages.

How the hell is this ESP's fault?

Will you just fuck off?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Pushead

But that woman at Musicians Friend doesn't know what she's talking about!

xchumfiestax

But that woman at Musicians Friend doesn't know what she's talking about!

:rollin

Jak3

hahahahahah

Mark K.

In holland they come with a case...

The standard series does...

Jak3

Ya, now why would i assume it comes with a case... You fucking moron.

kgry

Ya, now why would i assume it comes with a case... You fucking moron.

I not only hope it doesn't come with a case, I hope it's smashed to fucking pieces.

Jak3

This forum is terrible.

Gfunk

This forum is terrible.

You don't do your homework and subsequently don't get the answers you would prefer, and the forum is terrible.

Classic.

Jak3

Didn't i tell you not to speak again on my thread? Go play some metallica riffz or something.

Gfunk

Didn't i tell you not to speak again on my thread? Go play some metallica riffz or something.

The reason for your parent's disappointment is obvious.

Jak3

For whom the bells tolls.

Gfunk

The Sun Also Rises.

Luca

So when are you going to get the axe? I really like to know does it come with the case. If not, next time get youre standard's from Europe ;)

Jak3

In about 2 hours. Im preparing for no case...

Jak3

Well hopefully its sitting in a truck in 10 degree weather with a 47 inch tv on top of it.

xchumfiestax

This is why I don't order guitars from Musicians Friend, etc anymore.

The smaller stores will usually work with you on a case.

Jak3

No case, excellent guitar though.

Mark K.

No case, excellent guitar though.

I actually hoped that, because YOU, my friend, are a fucking retard!

ESPRockBeast

I can't speak for the overseas market but according to ESP in North Hollywood, all LTD and ESP guitars do not come with case. Only ESP "Signature Series" and "Custom Shop". If you get one from a dealer it was at their discretion and was not included in their dealer cost from ESP.

I try to tell everyone that with the price drop you can go and buy a better Gator/SKB case and still have money left over so we're good.

Pharaoh

I can't speak for the overseas market but according to ESP in North Hollywood, all LTD and ESP guitars do not come with case. Only ESP "Signature Series" and "Custom Shop". If you get one from a dealer it was at their discretion and was not included in their dealer cost from ESP.

I try to tell everyone that with the price drop you can go and buy a better Gator/SKB case and still have money left over so we're good.

It's a discretionary thing tho... And it will vary from dealer to dealer based on how much room they have to negotiate without losing money. I was able to throw in the case in ALL of my ESP's and some of the LTD's down to about the 1000 series. I wasn't greedy about comission so much, so I didn't care.

It's just like map pricing. People buy shit from online warehouses like MF and it's just "click and buy"...assuming they're getting a great deal. Walking into a store and dealing with someone face to face is almost always better.

The guitar he bought, if I had sold it to him, would have been set up with whatever strings he wanted, tuned how he wanted, had a case, and extra sets of strings in it. It's not hard to do...lol It's a moot point now because I don't work for a dealer anymore. But there are folks here who know I tried to include lotsa fun stuff...

Post to Thread