Which Eclipse?

Updated
Fillifax
Hey guys I want to buy an Eclipse, but I'm not sure about the big difference between Eclipse I and Eclipse II? I can get an Eclipse I CTM FR for the same price as an Eclipse II or an Eclipse II USA, so what should I choose? Never played with active pickups before, but I heard that the 81 and 60 set (from the Eclipse I and II USA) is better than the 81 set (from the Eclipse II). What to choose?
johnny00

you'll be happy with either one. the main differences are that the CTM has 4 knobs and a more traditional body style...and some CTMs are full thickness.
i have an eclipse II and love it...although, i'm having a hard time going from duncans and dimarzios to EMGs. i may have to swap out the EMGs on mine. :(

nick c.

if you want, im selling my eclipse II, its in awesome condition, and im only selling it cuz of the 24.50 scale

creativename11

if you want, im selling my eclipse II, its in awesome condition, and im only selling it cuz of the 24.50 scale

24.75?:confused:

nick c.

yes 24.75, i was thinking 25.50 sorry, i dont like the 24.75

Fillifax

The Eclipse II has 4 knobs too (I'm from Europe), so does anybody know if the Eclipse I CTM FR is full thickness?

Haakenstad

The Eclipse II has 4 knobs too (I'm from Europe), so does anybody know if the Eclipse I CTM FR is full thickness?

No?
If it says 'FT' anywhere, yes.

97StangSVT

I am interested in purchasing a 4 knob Eclipse. Does anyone have one for sale?

Post to Thread