About the Standard series ESP's...

Updated
Mr. Wicked
Any idea when stores will sell them? I found one site, but it cost twice as much as the actual prices. I'm glad to actually see ESP EX/FX & V shaped bodies & not LTD, custom or signature series only... I just hope they make the AX model a ESP Standard series as well..
indytruckboy

sam ash does

stbailey05

Mundt Music in Longview, Texas will have some. The guy that works there told me he ordered some. They will special order anything for you and set it up the way you like it (i.e. string gauge, intonation, action, truss rod) before you take it home.

guitarfreak99

so guitarcenter will order the new esps
like say i wanted the esp sv2 uc they could order it

Aidenm

ive wanted the FX since i saw Jonne from Korpiklaani playin it in the clip for Vodka lol.
im glad esp is finally putting out non-ltd models of the EX/fx...altho they need to make an ESP standard series F

SixFlames

I'm sure you can go to any ESP Dealer and have them order an ESP for you.

closest ESP dealer here has two ESP's...been there for years. I'm going to buy one. P: 2007 Alexi Laiho ESP.

Metallijosh

Go to Sam Ash and talk to Phil. He will order one for you if you want.

mhenson42

GC in SA has a couple of Eclipses. Sam Ash has several different ESPs including 2 MIIs - one neck thru and one bolt on. I have a buddy in Austin selling an M-1 right now if that interests you.

Armann

Why doesn't the U.S want to import them in bigger numbers, are they too expensive, people want to buy Ibanez, Strats og even Les Paul's for that price ?

derekjason

sucks that most (if not all?) standard series dont include a case. yet a 1000 dollar ibanez prestige comes with a plush luxurious crushed chinchilla fur case.
im exaggerating about the chinchilla fur, but it is a hot case.

k65h

Are the Standard series still completely made in Japan?
Or are they getting the Edwards treatment as well?
Milled in China/completed in Japan.

Jerma

Yeah, I wish stores here carried the standard series. I ordered a Horizon through DCGL back in August and they said I probably wouldn't see it until sometime in October. Sure, it's nowhere near as bad as the wait for a custom, but it's still killing me. lol

derekjason

Waiting for Guitars to arrive = inhumane torture.

Post to Thread