Viper Standard w/ Yellowed Camo???

Updated
customESP
Hello all, I have a viper standard en route to me (will be here on Friday) in a strange color... yellowed camo... its exactly like those yellowed hanny's pictured in the sig section. Ne1 else ever come across one of these or own one? Thanks in advance!
Crowbar4

Its Urban Camo. It has yellowed over time, due to I think the paint process ESP used. But its not a special run or anything, its just a Urban Camo Viper that time got ahold of. Did you buy it from that dude in florida?

customESP

Its Urban Camo. It has yellowed over time, due to I think the paint process ESP used. But its not a special run or anything, its just a Urban Camo Viper that time got ahold of. Did you buy it from that dude in florida?

Thats Correct in a trade! I hate the regular urban camo but fell in love with the yellowed version... he felt the exact opposite so it worked out.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Justinschut

first 2 numbers of the serial should be the production year

guitarsatbmusic

It would have started life like this
http://guitarsatbmusic.com.au/esp/guitars/espstd/hires/vp_urban/vpurbancamo_2.jpg
That's from the same vintage

guitarsatbmusic

Well, well, it seems the OPs guitar was made the same day as this one pictured above. IIRC this was above and below was the very first one delivered. My photography skills sure have improved!
http://guitarsatbmusic.com.au/esp/guitars/espstd/hires/vp_urban/vpurbancamo_3.jpg

MV-CTM

the white on that one ^ looks like vanilla ice cream om nom nom

garyjfoster

i had an ltd 400 viper that was white . I got it in dec 05 and i sold it a couple of months ago and it turned a cream color, i never left it in the sun or anything and it turned anyway...white guitars seem to do that

garyjfoster

i like the way it looks...i hate that the white yellows over time...but i think it looks good on that viper

Tsinthegame

Got it!

So long as we (and everyone else following this thread) are on the same page.

garyjfoster

definately urban camo....but i dig the desert camo look

Post to Thread