I did it! I got my ESP Eclipse VB :)

Updated
johnny00
I found one locally, well...over an hour drive one way. Good shape, 2005, hardware has some wear, but that's ok. Needed a set up too. trussrod, bridge, etc...But I did that pretty quick. I can sum up my impressions in one word..."balance". weight, sound, appearance, neck size, etc...just perfectly balanced in all aspects. i am one happy camper. :) and I don't even like camping! anybody wanna buy an LTD? my LTD rocks too, just in a different way. I'll prolly keep it for a while. You guys were right. there is something special about an ESP. :) Thanks!!!
Curt Daddy

Congrats dude! :)

Hoping for pics soon. I still want an SW eclipse II.

andrei

damn dude, i was expecting pics!

no pics: did't happen!

ps: congas on the guitar :p

johnny00

sorry. i'm not sure i know how to post pix, but i'll definitely put up a link to some.
btw, lots of interesting eclipses on egay right now. stuff i've never seen before.
thanks.

Curt Daddy

fuck send em in a visitor message to me, and i'll post em.

andrei

host them somewhere (like photobucket) and in the paste the url in the 'add picture' dialog.

or attach them to the message.

OutlawTorn

congrats, just post pics ;)

Desnar

Gratz on the purchase. I actually changed my mind and decided to keep mine :)

johnny00

hey desnar! cool, that was a wise choice to keep it :) that place that had them for $1299 was out of stock, even though it doesn't say it on the website. I ordered one, then got a phone call, so I just cancelled the order. A blessing in disguise...so i checked craigslist and OMG, there was my guitar!!! :)
pics to come soon. tahnks!

Post to Thread