Your Favorite Esp / LTD and Why

Updated
Cman732
What is your favorite esp /ltd you can put up pictures if you like. And why is it your favorite.
RejecterSR

For me, my M-II, just because its me and it's mine and it has everything i like. it had black hardware, sweet, simple painjob, sweet, nice finish, sweet, nack through, sweet, floyd rose!, sweet! nice pickups, sweet! and it was an ESP standard! no 'sweet' required that says enough.

Throne_Of_Lunacy

i like SV's because of their body shape, color scheme and finish.
i also like M-II's because of the EMG 81-85 pickups, floyd rose and plain black finish.
simple yet awesome

SpiderPig

Ive playd only few LTDs, but i have to say that my EC50 is teh shit. Absolutely great guitar for its price. At least mines a 06 model. I wouldnt even think about it now.
But from all i like RZK-1, the white M-II and Jester Stromblads EX

Throne_Of_Lunacy

SpiderPig how good's the RZK-1?

xcc

The Eclipse CTM VBK and the FX standard are my favourites. The eclipse because of it's awesome sound and the lovely neck. The FX because of it's looks. haven't tried an FX, but I really liked the neck on the EX standard and I assume they will be similar.

load more replies (1 of 1)
SpiderPig

SpiderPig how good's the RZK-1?

As a Rammstein fanboi i can say its really good

EXPer

Hey thats a sweet top on that ECII!

khingpynn

Thats a nice Viper you made there bro... love the gold binding and floyd... not the usual looking Viper... very cool!

gorsch

My Ec1000 cant be beat so far. Of course I mean outta the ones I've played. Got the Amberburst because I dont like EMG's. It's such a dark burst. WAAAAAY darker than most I've seen. I used to work for Sam ash and sold tons of em in the same finish. Then one day I pull the new one off the wall to show a customer, it just came in and I expected it to be like the rest. Wrong. This top was PRS quality Flame. Sold him an Ibanez and took home the EC that night. I still like my old M200FM but it's no where near the same tone and feel. EC's are soo comfortable.

CL4P-TP

From all the ones I've played, I like my SV most out of all of them.

MyApocalypse

I personally like the ones made of wood. 8o

Curt Daddy

The SV or the M-II.

Vivo

ESP is producing perfect guitars. Amazing!

Post to Thread