Eclipse (ctm) vs Musicman Axis

Updated
Tonesucker
Hi everybody! I was wondering if anybody compared the guitars (Eclipse (ctm) floyd rose vs Musicman Axis) with eachother or have some experiences with both. I own 2 Axis guitars and like them very much but iám having some gas troubles on the ctm floyd rose. So what about it? Does the floyd suck away a lot of tone? The thing i like on the axis is the non underfrased floyd rose and i was hoping that maybe the mahogany would compensate some on the ctm. I don't like emg's at all so i would definitaly throw them out for dimarzio's. Anyone experience with ctm floyd rose and dimarzio or other passive pickups? Lots of questions and for being new here i appologize for that! :-)
Tonesucker

Is this some kind of forum where you have to post your own reply?

ToRo Pj0tR

Is this some kind of forum where you have to post your own reply?

This is the kind of forum where we don't appreciate people like you, who just come by, start asking stupid questions and then don't even have the patience to wait for someone to answer them...:mad:

load more replies (1 of 1)
Pushead

They're fairly different guitars, I imagine that it would be difficult to compare them.

Pushead

I don't think the CTM Floyd has been out that long. Plus, you're asking on a mainly US board, and the CTM isn't available here in the states. You might want to try the Bmusic page, that's in Australia and those guys might have more experience with that model.

ibanezaholic

musicman ftmfw

Post to Thread