Family Pic (MII, SV, PRS, dean content)

Updated
DanESP
Ok so ive been on here before and posted pics of my MII and SV but ive had to renew my account so im back and with some new additions. Newest is my USA Razorback V. This is one awesome guitar!! Not a huge fan of Razorbacks but i love the razorback V, looks killer. :hat Also in the pics for anyone who is interested are my bro's signature snares including the Joey Jordinson and his new Travis Smith sig. which i think looks killer with its custom finish and sounds awsome!! :cool:
MikeC

Nice stuff man. I always wanted to check out the Razor V's, they look killer!

savageshredder

that razorback v screams awesomeness!!
zack wylde should have used that v to mate with his SG lol

OutlawTorn

that razorback v screams awesomeness!!
zack wylde should have used that v to mate with his SG lol

255 Razorback=Best of the DEAN Razorbacks

Split-Tail.....played it and agreed Zakk Wylde should have went to it...a local dealer that im on the "vip" list with allowed me and a select few to play it before it was cased and put in the back for buyers only....(there protective of guitars over 3000) and it kinda sucks seeing that his Splitail/SGV has a gibson stock on it

Shreddy

Damn, you and your bro must have fun jamming.

That snare = t3h sex.
The guitars = t3h sex.

DanESP

Yeah jammin is a blast!! Down side is we dont get to do it often enough cuz i'm not home that often being away at uni!! Sux :(

Mr.Dahl

I bet that the PRS is a Tremonti SE :$

Armitage

Nice collection!

Ivas B.

Hello. With access to over 130 million cemetery and grave records, I have been able to uncover the most incredible details about my ancestors and their heritage. The wealth of historical sources available on People Legacy (https://peoplelegacy.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-the-most-beautiful-headstones/) is truly impressive, making it one of the largest online repositories of its kind.

Post to Thread