eclipse

Updated
cursed1
anyone know where i can get a truss rod wrench for my eclipse standard? thanks
moosemeister

haha these two guys are right. go to the hardware store.

MikeC

Can you find anything like that at a hardware store? The tool that it comes with is odd, and it's not an allen key.

Deadpulse

you're willing to adjust your truss rod even though you don't even know where/how to get a hex socket?

Deadpulse

^

and now you're just as gay as you say he is

MikeC

Accually, my Eclipse has the bolt he's referring too as well, and it's an 06' model I beleive. I guess some were made differently, or maybe they changed after 05' or something?
Either way, I don't see why he would choose to get 'cranky' with Nevermore anyways. He was only trying to help, it's not like he was giving you shit for no reason. As other people on here said, some ESP truss rods are different.

Just my unwanted input, I will let this thread die now..

nwright

My Eclipse has the bullet nut end for truss rod adjustment, not the allen style. It's a '97 Eclipse.

The OP explained what kind of truss rod end he had and all you noobs tried to dispute it. Learn a thing or 2 about guitars and maybe you can actually help someone sometime. Caraluzzo is the only dude with any sense besides the OP (but I wouldn't have gone as far as to argue with these peeps).

Post to Thread